XAMPP is an easy to install Apache distribution containing MySQL, PHP and Perl. XAMPP is
really very easy to install and to use.
Ensure that you have downloaded the latest version of XAMPP before following the steps
1. Locate and double-click the downloaded XAMPP installer package to begin the
2. Click Run if you are promped with a Open File - Security Warning window, otherwise
skip to the next step.
3. Select your language (e.g. English) then click OK.
4. Click Next.
5. XAMPP will be installed in the C:\Program Files folder, click Install.
6. Click Finish.
7. When prompted to install XAMPP as a service, click No.
8. Click Yes.
9. You have successfully installed XAMPP.