SURPRISE ICE CREAM
500 gram vanilli ice cream
50 gram biscuit or..chocolate snack
90 gram dark cooking chocolate, minced
15 gram butter
1 ½ tea spoon warm milk
1 ½ tea spoon pancake siroup
How to make it:
1. to make sauce, put the cooking chocolate in a pan and boil water. Wait till it melt.
Put in the butter and fluid milk . stir well.
2. add the pancake sirup, stir well.
3. spoon the ice cream with big scoop
4. fill with a piece of biscuit or hardtrack. Cover again with ice cream.
5. pour in a small bowl
6. cascadeit with sauce. Serve it.
500 gram red apple, peel and minced raw
1 tea spoon lemon water
100 gram sugar
225 gram flour
35 gram havermut
¼ tea spoon baking soda
¼ tea spoon baking powder
½ tea spoon cinnamon powder
100 gram mixed assorted fruit
75 gram minced almond
60 gram cooking oil
1/8 tea spoon almond essence
How to make it :
1. scatter sugar into apple, add lemon water.
2. mix flour, havermout, baking powder, and baking soda. Put the cinnamon.
3. in another container, stir eggs, cooking oil, and almond essence
4. Pour into flour while stir well. Add dried fruit, peanut, and minced almond. Stirr
5. Pour into squared brass 20 cm height 4 cm, that covered butter and bread base
paper. Oven it 1 hour witth 160 celsius degree.
6. after warm and cold, minced the cake and then serve it with ice cream.