GMAT COURSE INFORMATION – SDA BOCCONI, MILAN – February 2010
Kaplan’s GMAT course at SDA Bocconi consists of eight 2.5-hour class sessions taken over 2 weekends, combined with
3-months of access to a comprehensive online syllabus with assignments and full-length GMAT practice exams to give
you the maximum amount of practice after class. The course is taught by expertly-trained Kaplan instructors.
• Diagnostic Test: Our diagnostic GMAT test taken before your first class will provide you with feedback on your
strengths and weaknesses, allowing you to use your study time most effectively. The test will be given to you prior to
the course start to complete in your own time, and is self-scored online.
• Math and Verbal Lessons: Our targeted classroom lessons will assist you in gaining the maximum amount of points
in the least amount of time. You will receive dynamic instruction guiding you through the concepts and time-saving
test strategies you must know to succeed on the GMAT.
• GMAT Course Book detailing the Kaplan strategies for each question type and providing review sections to reinforce
lessons learned in class. This book is exclusive to Kaplan students and is not available for retail.
• Pocket Reference Book and Formula and Strategy Guide for quick reference during study.
• Online Materials (3-months access) including interactive workshops, practice questions and quizzes, and 8 full-
length computer adaptive tests to allow you to develop your GMAT skills and strategies at your own pace between
lessons. The comprehensive syllabus also includes GMAT exam guidance, MBA Admissions advice and more!
As a Kaplan GMAT student, you will have access to the following services throughout your 3-month enrollment period:
• Essay scoring: Kaplan teachers will score your practice essays and provide you with feedback to improve your skills
for the analytical writing portion of the GMAT. You can email your essays for grading to the Kaplan Center in London.
• Teacher availability: A Kaplan teacher can answer questions for 30 minutes after class, as well as by email.
Course Dates & Times:
Course GMN 8030 – Milan
Weekend 6 February 7 February
1 10am-12:30pm 10am-12:30pm
Weekend 13 February 14 February
2 10am-12:30pm 10am-12:30pm
Course Location: SDA Bocconi School of Management – Masters Division
via Balilla 18
Directions to the school can be found at: http://mba.sdabocconi.it/uploadimg/cartina_eng.pdf
More Information and Enrollment
To enroll, please register and pay online at http://www.kaptest.co.uk/courses/graduate/gmat-mba/italy.aspx .
Alternatively, fax us a completed Enrollment Form, or call +44 20 7930 3130 to enroll over the telephone.
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
European Head Office: 3-5 Charing Cross Road, London WC2H 0HA, UK
Tel: +44 20 7930 3130 Fax: +44 20 7930 8009
Web: www.kaptest.it Email: email@example.com