MPL_Postcard__8_Banner_Mill_1-border by MPL46158

VIEWS: 64 PAGES: 2

More Info
									Banner Flour Mill, East High Street, Mooresville, IN   Banner Flour Mill, East High Street, Mooresville, IN
                   (Built in 1868)                                        (Built in 1868)




Banner Flour Mill, East High Street, Mooresville, IN   Banner Flour Mill, East High Street, Mooresville, IN
                   (Built in 1868)                                        (Built in 1868)
Banner Flour Mill was built in 1868 by S. M.                                                                                                   Banner Flour Mill was built in 1868 by S. M.
Rooker and David Fogleman. During the first                                                                                           PLEASE   Rooker and David Fogleman. During the first                                                                                           PLEASE
year of business, 14,000 bushels of wheat were                                                                                        PLACE    year of business, 14,000 bushels of wheat were                                                                                        PLACE
carried to the third floor by a hand-turned                                                                                           STAMP    carried to the third floor by a hand-turned                                                                                           STAMP




                                                   Copyright © 2009 by Mooresville Public Library. All Rights Reserved.




                                                                                                                                                                                                  Copyright © 2009 by Mooresville Public Library. All Rights Reserved.
windlass. Farm Bureau Co-op purchased the                                                                                              HERE    windlass. Farm Bureau Co-op purchased the                                                                                              HERE
mill in 1944 and operated until the building was                                                                                               mill in 1944 and operated until the building was
razed in 1986. (Top photo circa 1870s ; bottom                                                                                                 razed in 1986. (Top photo circa 1870s ; bottom
photo circa 1890s).                                                                                                                            photo circa 1890s).
                                                                                                                          POST CARD                                                                                                                                      POST CARD

                                                                                                                           ADDRESS                                                                                                                                        ADDRESS




    Published by Mooresville Public Library                                                                                                        Published by Mooresville Public Library
           220 West Harrison Street                                                                                                                       220 West Harrison Street
            Mooresville, IN 46158                                                                                                                          Mooresville, IN 46158
            www.mooresvillelib.org                                                                                                                         www.mooresvillelib.org




Banner Flour Mill was built in 1868 by S. M.                                                                                                   Banner Flour Mill was built in 1868 by S. M.
Rooker and David Fogleman. During the first                                                                                           PLEASE   Rooker and David Fogleman. During the first                                                                                           PLEASE
year of business, 14,000 bushels of wheat were                                                                                        PLACE    year of business, 14,000 bushels of wheat were                                                                                        PLACE
carried to the third floor by a hand-turned                                                                                           STAMP    carried to the third floor by a hand-turned                                                                                           STAMP
                                                   Copyright © 2009 by Mooresville Public Library. All Rights Reserved.




                                                                                                                                                                                                  Copyright © 2009 by Mooresville Public Library. All Rights Reserved.
windlass. Farm Bureau Co-op purchased the                                                                                              HERE    windlass. Farm Bureau Co-op purchased the                                                                                              HERE
mill in 1944 and operated until the building was                                                                                               mill in 1944 and operated until the building was
razed in 1986. (Top photo circa 1870s ; bottom                                                                                                 razed in 1986. (Top photo circa 1870s ; bottom
photo circa 1890s).                                                                                                                            photo circa 1890s).
                                                                                                                          POST CARD                                                                                                                                      POST CARD

                                                                                                                           ADDRESS                                                                                                                                        ADDRESS




    Published by Mooresville Public Library                                                                                                        Published by Mooresville Public Library
           220 West Harrison Street                                                                                                                       220 West Harrison Street
            Mooresville, IN 46158                                                                                                                          Mooresville, IN 46158
            www.mooresvillelib.org                                                                                                                         www.mooresvillelib.org

								
To top