Docstoc

CHOICE

Document Sample
CHOICE Powered By Docstoc
					Verbal script:

Welcome to medieval times. This scenario takes place just before the middle ages, in the
time of knights and kings. During the scenario, you will have 2 different options for
action. I will either give you several choices of actions to take, or I will say “What
now?”, in which case you are free to do whatever you like.

You will choose you characters later on in the game.




                                                                                           0
You wake up in a lush, green meadow. Your steel chainmail has rusted to oblivion
around you. Dew covers flowers but 6 inches from your face and small animals are lively
around you. You remove the remaining chainmail and reach into your pocket only to find
a note.


“Dear Prince/Princess,
The meadow thine back hath lain root in this current moment of time is located just
around 150,000 gallops of a horse south of your abode which we’ve taken thee from
during yon morn’. Thou hath been taken under the assumed knowledge of an imminent
attack on thine city. At the time of this note’s writing, thine family hath been taken and
the citizens of the city slaughtered or taken as slaves. The attackers, suspected to be
Nazaroth’s men, want the entire royal family deceased and will tell thee that no harm
shall come to thineself if thee were to just travel to the city to negotiate terms. All such
tales are lies. If thee travels to the city, thou life shalt surely be lost. Sir/Miss, you must
find a safe place to hide, or risk losing your life.
                                                   Sincerely,

                                                         The Secret Guard                ”




                                                                                                  1
The desert
CHOICE
Hide out
OR
Go to the city

EITHER CHOICE RESULT
You decide to (insert choice here). You look at a map that was poorly drawn on the back
of the note and see that you must cross the “Desert of DEATH/DOOM™” to get to the
(safehouse/kingdom). You think that’s pretty ridiculous because those guards were
supposed to protect you and not screw you over, but you decide to do it anyway.

You walk outside the wall of trees and discover that the desert of DEATH/DOOM™ is
right in front of you. You wonder how this is possible but don’t think too long about it
because you don’t want to hurt yourself.

You look around and see nothing in any direction. ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. What
would you like to do?

CHOICE
Search
OR
Walk

EITHER CHOICE RESULT
You start (searching/walking). After a few minutes, you see some people in the horizon.
O LOOK, U FOUND UR BUDDIES.

*Pick Characters*

So incredibly randomly, you find (insert all characters here) in the middle of the desert.
(IF SHAMWOW GUY PRESENT IN GROUP)
The shamww guy tells an ancient story of how a giant shamwow sucked up all the water
in the once jungle to form a barren, deathly desert.

All your friends decide that they don’t want to wait for you to look around a barren desert
anymore, so you head toward the safehouse, into the desert of Death/Doom™.
(IF SEARCHED, FIND HANDFULL OF SAND { special item, -10 HP and no use of
turn}

You walk till nighttime and need to decide weather to set up camp or continue walking.
Either way, your group is fatigued and loses 5 HP each.

CHOICE
Set up Camp (p3)


                                                                                             2
OR
Keep walking (p4)
You decide to set up camp.

Since you only have some torn items of clothing and some armour, you don’t have much
to set up. You could try to use that spell you overheard Merlin the wizard teaching to try
to make a fire, but it might backfire and harm you.

CHOICE
Try Spell (4/6 chance success ALL HEAL or backfire –5 ALL)
OR
Don’t try spell (You’re cold. –1 HP ALL)

EITHER COICE RESULT (The fire/lack of fire attracts a snarling sandworm.)

BATTLE! { Sandworm: 50 HP w/ 50% magic resistance and 150% melee weakness}

You defeat the sandworm. What now?

IF WALK
You continue walking through the desert until you see some grass. After awhile that grass
turns into a lush green meadow and you see a small wobbly shack. (p5)

IF SEARCH
You search the body and find some Bengay. Wow, congratulations. It sooths and
comforts by becoming icy to dull the pain, and hot to relax it away. +10HP 2 uses.

IF CAMP
You start to set up your camp but hear animals off in the distance. You should probably
get going.

IF NOT (You die)




                                                                                          3
You decide to keep walking.

After only a few minutes, the desert has become dark and cool. The characters in your
party become cold and lose 1 HP each and also become impaired visually from the
darkness dampening their damage by 20%.

You encounter a sandworm that looks to be pretty strong.

CHOICE
Fight
OR
Try to work it out with words

IF FIGHT { Sandworm: HP 50 and 50% magic resistance }
IF WORK IT OUT { You try to work it out with the sandworm but he’s quite a
suborned one. The worm becomes depressed because he doesn’t have many worm
friends but when you mention that he looks handsome in this light the worm gets
mad at you because he reasonably assumes there actually isn’t much light for you to
see him and therefore you’re just saying that. He attacks you.
Sandworm: HP 40 and 20% magic resistance }

You defeat the sandworm. What now?

IF KEEP WALKING (p5)
You continue walking through the desert until you see some grass. After awhile that grass
turns into a lush green meadow and you see a small wobbly shack.

IF SEARCH
You search the body and find some Bengay. Wow, congratulations. It sooths and
comforts by becoming icy to dull the pain, and hot to relax it away. +10HP 2 uses.

IF CAMP
You start to set up your camp but hear animals off in the distance. You should probably
get going.

IF NOT (You die)




                                                                                          4
The shack looks like it was built by 7 year old kids and just outside the door stands a
terribly deadly looking dragon surrounded by a fence. In front of you lies a sign reading
“Death be to all ye who enter”.
What now?

OPTION POOL (1 or 2 and 3)
  - Attacks dragon ~ Fight Dragon 200 HP
  - Disables Dragon ~ You run up to the dragon and grab a scale off it’s back. I’m
     sure that will come in handy.
  - Searches ~ You find a whole in the wall but WHEN you try to squeeze through, a
     grape flavored powder falls on you and you become alarmed. Name this powder
     to unlock the bonus IF KOOL-AID You start to feel the ground shake and the
     kool-aid man appears out of a pitcher which was lying on the ground. He’s a LOT
     creepier in real life. Then he runs back about 100 feet and charges at the wall.
     You hear some screaming then OH-YEAHHHHH.

   What now?

   IF LOOK AROUND
   You look around the rubble to see a little girl bent over crying.

   IF TALK OR GO OVER TO HER
   You (insert choice). She stops crying but starts to say something. You get almost
   close enough to see her face when she screams and turns into an evil floating peanut
   butter tele-tubby. She casts a spell on you so you’re binded. She tells you that she has
   a riddle for you and if you can solve it she’ll let you go. She tells you the riddle:
   The kool-aid man, he says it all.
   Except he’s but an OH too tall.
   To start a very famous show
   Who is this man who’s head is low?

   IF HORATIO CANE (+500 creativity points)
   The peanut butter tele-tubby is amazed at your headsmart and unbinds you but then
   attacks you because you knew this was coming.
   FIGHT evil floating peanut butter tele-tubby 1000HP 1000% weakness to milk.
       return-

   IF NOT
   The tele-tubby screams “Horatio Cane!” and attacks the tallest player for 50 HP.
   FIGHT evil floating peanut butter tele-tubby 1000HP 1000% weakness to milk.

IF LOOK AROUND
You look around the room to find several vials labeled “TOXIC” which look like they’re
filled with milk. Lucky you.




                                                                                            5
IF USE
The milk does 1000 damage killing the peanut butter tele-tubby instantly. Suddenly,
several hundred choosy moms rampage into the room and make sandwiches with the tele-
tubby. Apparently he was made of JIF.

IF SEARCH (p7)

IF GO OUT
You walk back out of the shack. From nowhere, large felines of different sorts and bears
start falling from the sky. Tell me the password to unlock the secret.

IF OH MY (+100 creativity points)
You say the password and all the lions and tigers and bears turn to dust. Suddenly, out of
nowhere, a jumbo jet appears. (p8)




                                                                                           6
       You search the place and find some scientific equipment, a cat named Ubuntu,
       and a computer wanting a password.

       IF CAT
       It’s an orange and white cat with a collar around it’s neck reading “Ubuntu”.

       IF SCIENTIFIC EQUIPMENT
       You check out the scientific equipment. Several formulas are listed but one
       catches your eye. You look back at it to discover that it’s the formula for a 747
       jumbo jet. You check the experiment location column to find that “garage 1” is
       listed as the location.
               -return

       IF COMPUTER (Must enter password “linux” otherwise will not work,
       +1000 creativity points)
       You enter linux into the password box and the computer logs on. There appears to
       be some kind of database with information on scientific discoveries. You scroll
       down the list past the wheel, electricity, and grape juice and see one entry, which
       catches your eye. The jumbo jet is listed as discovery number 747 and under the
       extra information column you find the words “garage 1”.

You mozy on out of the shed only to find a giant airplane hangar with a huge 747 jumbo
jet inside it. I guess you didn’t see it before. Weird. (p8)




                                                                                           7
       Would you like to enter the jet?

       IF YES
       You enter the massive jet and find that a pair of seahorse lepracohns are ready to
       fly you to wherever you want. Unfortunately, the cons tell you that they heard
       about your predicament and will only fly you to the kingdom.
               -return
       IF NO
       You enter the jet anyway because you were supposed to say yes. You find that a
       pair of seahorse lepracohns are ready to fly you to wherever you want.
       Unfortunately, the cons tell you that they heard about your predicament and will
       only fly you to the kingdom.


They start chanting, then they fly the plane.

TO THE KINGDOM! Page 10




                                                                                            8
9
The Kingdom




              10

				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Stats:
views:4
posted:4/28/2010
language:English
pages:11