HARYANA STATE POLLUTION CONTROL BOARD
C-11, SECTOR-6, PANCHKULA
PH-0172-2577870-73 FAX NO. 2581201
The Industries Department has circulated Haryana Industrial Promotion
Act/Rules vide Notification No. 49/43/3007/41 B/dated 6.7.2007 which have come
into force with effect from 6th July, 2007 and Single Window Clearance has been
envisaged under this Act for Industries upto 5.0 Crores at District level. In view of
above said Single Window Clearance concept, it has been decided to delegate the
powers for grant of consent to establish (NOC) to industries involving investment upto
Rs. 5 Crores (Plant & Machinery as per notification of Industries Department,
Haryana) to the Regional Officers of the Board working in the field, except for the
Industries covered under 17 Categories, Projects/Industries covered under EIA
notification of Govt. of India, Mining, Hot Mix Plants and Stone Crushers. However,
Regional Officers shall exercise the above mentioned powers subject to the following
1. R.O.’s shall send the daily status of NOC/Consent applications to the
Head Quarter, so that the same can be displayed on the Web Site of the
2. Any grant of Consent /NOC shall be only after approval by Distt. Level
Single Window Agency headed by the Deputy Commissioner concerned.
3. RO’s will maintain priority for each case and all cases shall be decided
based on priority numbers given to each case and send the daily report
4. through e-mail/fax to the Head Office.
5. Regional Officers will certify that all Consent/NOC’s have been issued
within 3 days of the issue of Minutes/Approval of Single Window Agency
headed by the Deputy Commissioner and send the compliance report to
the Head Office, immediately.
Dated Panchkula, the D.S.Dhesi, IAS
25th September, 2007 Chairman
Endst. No. HSPCB/2007/ Dated:
A copy of the above is forwarded to the following for information and necessary
1. Financial Commissioner & Principal Secretary to Govt. of Haryana,
2. Director of Industries & Commerce, Haryana.
3. All Regional Officers in the field. They shall adhere to the time schedule fixed
for grant of clearances and approvals to avoid issue of deemed clearance.
4. All officers/Section Incharges in the Head Office.
5. P.S to Chairman for kind information of worthy Chairman.
6. Superintendent Planning for preparing agenda in the next meeting of the Board
for Ex-post facto approval of the Board.
Scientist C-I (HQ)