Dufry is a leading company in travel retail. It operates about 450 tax and duty free shops
mainly in airports and employs more than 6.750 people.
Headquartered in Basel, Switzerland, it has subsidiaries in 38 countries in four continents.
To reinforce our team, we are looking for a professional as
Marketing – Brand Communication Manager
• Develop, along with the Marketing manager, the merchandising image (audiovisual and
written) according to the designed company strategy.
• Control and supervise the implementation of the merchandising image into the company.
• Development, control and organization of the Dufry Branding
• Control and assure that local promotional products and communication follow the defined
• Manage the advertising budget along with the Global Category Managers.
• Elaboration, control and updating of the Merchandise and Signage Manual
• Manage the VIPS cards
• Manage and coordination of the Packaging with the business units
• Define, along with the Marketing manager, a homogenous customer service
communication strategy (presales, sales and post sales).
Requirements for the job:
• 3 years experience in either corporate or brand communication
• Knowledge of the retail industry will be an asset
• Creative and active personality.
• High communication skills, both in verbal and image stands.
• English essential; French and Spanish are an important asset
• Computer skills. Knowledge and experience of PowerPoint and other equivalent applications
• Ready to work in Basel, Switzerland (http://www.basel.ch/en/living_in_basel)
Please, send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org