123 Elm Street Home: 480-555-5555
Gilbert, AZ 85296 firstname.lastname@example.org Cell: 480-444-4444
Personable, detail-oriented, and self-motivated administrative leader with over six years of experience in office
management. Highly regarded leadership abilities with team-player mentality. Apply innate interpersonal skills
to establish and maintain positive relationships and improve workplace morale. Calm and productive under
extreme stress. Expert in managing budgets, preparing expense reports, and purchasing hardware / software to
meet the needs of dynamic office environments.
Team Leadership Calendar Management Confidential Correspondence
Travel & Meetings Planning Database Management Budgetary Supervision
ABC INTERNATIONAL, Gilbert, AZ 20xx-Present
Administration Manager, Gilbert Branch, 20xx-Present
Administration Manager, Mesa Branch, 20xx-20xx
Oversee the company's office operations; direct a high-performing staff of six administrative professionals.
Accurately manage job-site financials, accounts receivable and payable, and purchasing. Generate weekly
budget and gross margin reports. Compile budget and expense data and produce Excel spreadsheets to
• Handled multimillion-dollar materials and equipment purchases required for daily office administration.
• Maintained all MSDS, Arizona EPA, OSHA, and Arizona Department of Health audit files.
• Designed forms implanted company-wide for tracking projects and other critical activities.
• Created a form that was adopted and utilized by the Arizona Department of Health for a statewide
summary report for asbestos removal.
BCD RESTAURANT ENTERPRISES, Gilbert, AZ 20xx-20xx
Supervised four staff members and reported to the Owner. Tracked invoices and expenses and made extensive
travel arrangements for the CEO and CFO. Designed graphics for pamphlets and local magazines and compiled
marketing materials for a public relations firm. Drafted proposals for private events and coordinated ADP for one
of the restaurants.
• Designed and implemented a point-of-sale administration system at three restaurants.
• Instituted a paging system and on-floor communication for the management teams at two locations.
EDUCATION & COMPUTER SKILLS
CHANDLER-GILBERT COMMUNITY COLLEGE, Chandler, AZ
Associate Degree in Business Management • GPA: 3.5
Relevant course work in office administration, keyboarding, and business
Additional training in leadership, computer applications, and finance techniques
Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, Access, PowerPoint) and Adobe Acrobat Reader