Create a business card
1. Open MS Publisher from the shortcut on your desktop.
2. On the upper left menu bar, click File > New
3. Click Publications for Print
4. Scroll down the list and click, Business cards and choose the design you want.
5. Highlight and replace text with important information about your product or service, or general
6. Save your business card in your folder. Go to File in the upper left corner of the document and
click Save As.
7. Name your business card in the File name field and then save it to your folder.