(For sales by holders of abandoned property or property unreleased because of unpaid charges)
NOTICE OF PUBLIC SALE OF
ABANDONED PERSONAL PROPERTY AUTOMOBILE
VESSEL AIRCRAFT ANIMAL OR LIVESTOCK
A public auction will take place at
on the __________________ day of _______________ 200 , at ______________ a.m. p.m.
The following property will be sold:
* If automobile, state make, vehicle identification number, license number and state in which the license plate was issued.
* If motorcycle, include the above information, as well as engine number.
* If vessel, state builder and builder’s hull number.
* If any of the above information is unavailable, say so.
* If property of evicted tenant, describe property “in a manner reasonably adequate to permit the owner of the property to identify it.”
The sale will be held to satisfy the lien for charges for the following work and services: (For sales, pursuant to CC § 3052 where lien is
base on services, or manufacture, alteration or repair of property.)
The property being sold was owned or held on behalf of: (For sales, pursuant to UCC § 7210, two times weekly in judicial district, of
goods on which there is a warehouse lien; sales of baggage or other personal property of former guest or tenant sold pursuant to CC § 1861.24 one
time county-wide, or sales.)
whose address is:
(for sales by banks)
The sale will be held to satisfy the lien for charges in the amount of $ , plus the cost of advertising and the expense
of the sale. (Required for sales of baggage or other personal property of former tenant or guest, pursuant to selections cited above. The
information is generally provided in connection with other lien sales although not required by the relevant statutes.)
The inventory is on file in the office of:
located at , and may be inspected during business hours prior to the date of sale.
The terms of sale are: cash in lawful money of the United States, with sale going to the highest bidder in competitive bidding. The
property must be paid for and removed by the purchaser at the time of sale.
Dated: ___________________ 2001