Helpful Tips for GREAT
Anticipate but never assume-
• Be ready for the guest’s order of (for example)
gin and tonic, but do not pre-make the drink
prior to the guest’s request.
• You never know if the guest may not wish to
consume alcohol that day or might want to try
• Offer to make their “usual,” and they can feel
good that you remembered. Make their
“usual,” and they may feel obligated or forced
to consume it.
Be attentive and prepared
• Greet guests as they enter the suite, and work
to remember their names.
• Offer to hang up coats for guests.
• Know the menu for the day and be able to
answer any questions or make suggestions for