Docstoc

SCHEDULE READING TIME AMONG YOUR IMPORTANT THINGS

Document Sample
SCHEDULE READING TIME AMONG YOUR IMPORTANT THINGS Powered By Docstoc
					SCHEDULE READING TIME AMONG YOUR IMPORTANT THINGS 95% of all the books are purchased by only 5% of the people. The other 95% of the people buy the other 5% of the books. They do not read them. They do not have the time. They give them away as gifts. While there's never enough time for everything, there's always time for the important things. Schedule reading time into your daily plan. You will read more and you will enhance your productivity. You can double your reading speed with this exciting Dynamic Speed Reading home study kit and you will increase your reading comprehension and reading pleasure! You will read more in less time! Perfect for managers, professionals, students and busy working people! We get more printed information thrown at us in one day than our great-grandparents saw in a lifetime. (Beyond a seed catalog and a book or two, what did they have to look at and absorb?) Knowledge is power. This is the Information Age. Half of what we know today, we didn't know just fifteen years ago. The amount of information has doubled in just the last fifteen years and some experts predict it will be doubling again every two years. You cannot control the flow of information to you and if you don't increase the rate at which you read, you are seeing less and less of what's out there. The average person spends about two hours per day reading. If you can double your reading speed, you can cut your reading time in half. What takes two hours can now be done in one hour. An extra hour a day for you. Seven hours per week and 365 hours for you over the next year. That's the equivalent of nine additional workweeks over the next year to spend time with your family, on hobbies or work on those important tasks that are being neglected. It can be done. Easily and with a lot of fun! "Probably the best seminar I have ever invested!" "Don shows you the "how to" in simple, easy to follow steps." "I've never enjoyed reading so much and been able to read so much." What you will learn How to easily read beyond the way you were taught in the first place How to eliminate the blocks that cause you to read slowly How to avoid losing concentration when your mind wanders and you have to go back and re-read the same material

Tools to maintain your new skills and to continue to improve your speed and comprehension Multiple reading techniques for different materials Improved memory tools And a whole lot more! "I can't believe how much fun this was!" "I'll sign up the sales staff for another one!" "I learned a lot more than I planned on. This was great!" What's included? Our 100-page Dynamic Speed Reading workbook and binder and two CD's for seminar use and as a follow-up tool. What is the investment? Regularly priced at $197, the Dynamic Speed Reading Home Study Seminar is available to you now for only $97! (plus $9.95 shipping and handling) Money back guarantee if not 100% satisfied! YES! Send my Dynamic Speed Reading Home Study to me! Name___________________________________________________________ Company_______________________________________________________ Street___________________________________________________________ City_____________________State______________________Zip___________ Telephone_____________________________Email______________________ Method of payment: MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express Credit card#________________________________________Exp__________ Submit your order now: Email: ctsem@msn.com Or Call Our Secure Telephone Line: (203) 386-8062 Or Mail to: Productivity Institute, 127 Jefferson St. Stratford, CT 06615

Dr. Donald E. Wetmore Professional Speaker

Productivity Institute Time Management Seminars 127 Jefferson St. Stratford, CT 06615 (203) 386-8062 (800) 969-3773 Email: ctsem@msn.com Visit Our Time Management Supersite: http://www.balancetime.com

Your Free Timely Time Management Tips List is sponsored by Dr. Donald E. Wetmore and the Productivity Institute. Free Time Management articles are available at our homepage: http://www.balancetime.com To unsubscribe, send an email to: timemanagement-unsubscribe@topica.com --^---------------------------------------------------------------This email was sent to: global@markhotel.es EASY UNSUBSCRIBE click here: http://topica.com/u/?ausVSn.bsibOY.Z2xvYmFs Or send an email to: timemanagement-unsubscribe@topica.com For Topica's complete suite of email marketing solutions visit: http://www.topica.com/?p=TEXFOOTER --^----------------------------------------------------------------


				
DOCUMENT INFO
Shared By:
Categories:
Tags:
Stats:
views:59
posted:1/11/2009
language:
pages:3