Author: Nancy Thompson
A FAIRY TALE RECIPE FOR ROMANCEINGREDIENTS:
1 beautiful woman
1 scandalous celebrity chef
1 heaping tablespoon of undeniable attraction
3 cups of pure chemistry
Unlimited measure of sizzling passion METHOD:
1. Take one dropdead gorgeous Lindsay Bingham.
2. Place her at a castle on an exotic Mediterranean island.
3. Add a little spice in the form of handsome celebrity chef Carlos Montigo.
4. Make them the hosts of a TV cooking show set in Europe.
5. Turn the heat up to an irresistible desire.
6. Don't get burned as their scorching passion explodes.
7. Cook until Lindsay and Carlos fall hopelessly in love!
Awardwinning author Nancy Robards Thompson lives and writes in Central Florida, but her imagination
transports her all over the world. She's worked myriad jobs including television show standin; production
and extras casting for movies; and several mindnumbing jobs in the fashion industry and public
relations.She earned a degree in journalism only to realize reporting "just the facts" bored her silly. Much
more content to report to her muse, Nancy has found Nirvana doing what she loves mostwriting women's
fiction fulltime. After hanging up her press pass, this twotime nominee for the Romance Writers of
America's Golden Heart struck gold in July 2002 when she won the award. Since then, critics have
deemed her books " funny, smart and observant." Nancy loves to hear from her readers. You can reach
her by email at email@example.com.