cannot for the life of me remember were I printed this off of but it has some great ideas, so I
wanted to share with everyone - there are so many ways on this list some different then what I
have read before so i wanted to share the whole list with everyone here. I ended up printing it
out so i can refer back to it - here you go
1. Take a small ziplock bag and include the following in it: Yor Business Card, Bussiness Oppty
Mini Flyer, A Piece of Candy, Mini flyer of current hostess specials, Discount Coupon etc. -
Hand these out to bank tellers, retail cashiers, st your kids sport events, everywhere you go!
2. When staying at hotels/motels leave a mini canister, business card, discount coupon for the
maid - put her tip in the canister - the person who wrote this said they have gotten 3 order by
doing this! Be creative when you leave tips for hotel maids, waitresses, waiters, hair dressers etc
- don't just hand them your business card make it memorable!
3. Print out flyers with your contact info (not your personal address), your website address/email
address along iwht any current specials you are offering - then contact local area mobile home
park offices, apartment complex rental offices, housing developments etc and ask them if you
can leave flyers intheir office or hang them on their tenants doors - Give the office employees a
free gift or gift certificate on their personal orders.
4. Contact local are bridal supply stores, bridal gown stores, caterers, tux rental centers, wedding
dj's ect. Aks them if you can leave your business cards/flyers about the great ls gifts for them to
give to their customers. Again, offer store owners a free gift/certificate for helping you spread
the word about your business
5. Daycare Centers! They are excellent to contact and leave business cards/and or fliers at
6. Alot of churches hold a Spring and Fall Fest! Contact them about getting a table or a booth.
Alot of times this will cost you under $15.00 for the space! Make sure you do a contest drawing
7. Join your local area Chamber of Commerce - they are always holding local business events
that you can participate in
8. College Campuses - Dorms & Housing Studnets are always looking to spend money - alot of
college students are also looking for an extra income so target them with the Business Oppty -
drop off flyers/business cards etc at the College Student Center - they usually have a bulletin
board/tables and other things were you can leave your info for FREE!
9. Contact your local area Welcome Wagon or Welcome to the Neighborhood Group - ask them
about elaving your info with them
10. Contact your local area hospitals and ask for Human Resources - the majority of them hand
out new mommy bags filled with products/samples etc - ask if you can include your info. Again
the person who wrote this said she got party hosts, new customers and new recruits by doing this
11. Contact your medical offices/especially gyno and OB and Pediatric and ask if you can leave
your info there - you target parents and they are always looking at stuff to read while waiting
12. Donate a product to your local radio station trhey have numerous contests and they are
always looking for sponsors - your donation is a tax write off plus you will get free advertising
and business exposure
13. Dontate to your local Bingo Halls as well
14. Call your Chamber of Commerce to find out about local job fairs - get a booth and set up info
about the fabulous business opty
15. Same applies for local college job/employment fairs
16. Contact local car dealerships - see if they would hand out a small packet you make up to
customers who take a test drive/buy a car etc.
17. Target your local gyms - leave catalogs etc
18. Network with others who are in a home business - find out what events and activities they
19. Contact local companies to see if you can come in to set up a table in the employee lounge
for employee shopping breaks!
20. Does your local area tv cable company have a local information channel? Inquire about
advertising - these ads will reach thousands of potential buyers.
21. Contact small business owners and shops to see if you can offer an exclusive discount or gift
to their employees. Companies are always looking for way to "treat" their employees to specials
from local surrounding community
22. Small home town newspapers - take a space and advertise
23. Same goes for diners - they all have those paper mats and people do read them
24. Take your business on the road during nice weather - contact local parks & community
centers to see what their schedule of events are and inquire about setting up a booth or table
25. Community Clipper Coupon Packs & Sales Flyer Mailings - these days alot of communities
have mailings such as these, contact them and see how you can participate and advertise your
26. Contact small local area businesses such as hair salons, massage parlors, nail salon, banks etc
- leave your info or see if you can set up a table
27. Pizza shops, delis, bagel shops as well see if they use those paper placements and advertise
28. Local area restaurants/bars and clubs might have paper beverage coasters - advertise
29. Attend local area holiday shopping events - customers who are ready to spend holiday
shopping money turn out for these events by the thousands - you can usually get a booth
30. Contact local area hotels/motels and bed & breakfast - see if you can make up a Lobby
basket and leave it in their lobby
31. Canvas Tote Bags - Great Advertising
32. Business Card magnets - also great give to family/friends to hand out for you as well
33. Open house
34. Joint party with another consultant in a non-competing business. Or better yet - Party Swap
35. Put an ad in the back of your local high school yearbook/your local athletic sports
program/Weekly Church bulletins and program guides
36. Dontate a Raffle drawing prize to a non-profit group or charity in your community they are
always on the lookout for prize donations for their charitable functions
37. Consider getting some computer mouse pads made up with your website info
38. Local bus stops and bus sheds - leave your info at their main office
39. Local baby expo's and baby events/contests! Set up a booth or table with your business info
these events are always very popular and a great way for you to reach new customers
40. Watch your local newspapers for Wedding,Engagement and new baby announcements -
make a list and then go to: http://www.searchbug.com - www.searchbug.com - see if you can get
the address and mail off your business info to them
41. Local fire and ambulance companies hold events - see if you can set up a table at their next
42. Contact local assisted living centrs and see if you can come in a offer a shopping party - these
people cannot get out and they appreciate being able to shop from home and the majority of them
do not own a computer - they will also appreciate the adult company
43. Buy little boxes of Smartie candies and put your business info on one side and on the front
put a label that says Be A Smarite, Earn Free lia sophia Jewelry w/a party! - Hand them out
werever you go!
44. Exchange business cards/flyers other info with another home party consultant in a non-
competing business and place her info in the info you give out and have her do the same
45. The public library - see if you can leave your info there as well
46. Temporary Employement Agencies - see if you can leave some packets about your business
oppty with them. You could offer the staff a gift certificate for helping you out.
47. Print up some flyers and get permission to see if you can leave them on the windshields of
people's cars at shopping centers
48. Does your community print up free renters guides, house buying guides etc? You can usually
find them for free at local supermarkets - contact them about placing your business ad inside one.
49. Real Estate offices - same applies see about leaving your info for them to hand out to new
50. Is there a local business in your area holding an upcoming Grand Opening - if so, contact
them alot of times they are giving away freebies to the first few hundred customers plus they do
heavy advertising announcing the opening - this is a GREAT way for you to capatilize on that
51. Put the word out to your friends.family co-workrs that you offer freebies to party go'ers -
what does that mean - well people who are holding baby showers, bridal showers, birthday
parties, anniversary parties etc contact me about my freebies - they make up party goodie bags
and are always looking for things to stuff them with. Depending on what type of party it is
depends on what I donate - you can print out pretty bookmarks, recipie cards, candy wrappers,
gift bag tags, shopping lists, chore list etc with pretty designs as well as your business info - I
attach a gift certificate as well.
52. Establish a Referral Program for your business and print out referral coupons - offer
established customers a free little gift or personal discount if they refer a new customer to you
53. Get your info printed out on matchbooks - donate them to candle companies/smoke
shops.clubs etc to help get your business name out in your community
54. Contact local groups in your community - hobby groups/new moms/new parents/girl scouts
etc see what their coming up activities are and offer a fundraiser opportunity to them.
55. Do you get alot of magazines at home - well if so after reading them - print up some labels on
your computer that say "Compliments of _____________" and donate them to local doctor
offices, dentist offices, hospitals, libaries, community centers, senior centers etc.
56. Contact your local Homeowners Association and see if you can drop off flyers, catalogs and
business cards promoting your business to them or set up a free contest giveaway basket on their
office to promote your business and products.
57. When you travel take numerous catalogs/info with you leave them everywhere.