Mobile: +971 000000
A highly motivated and driven individual with extensive communications proficiency across a diverse
range of sectors, including PR, marketing and events. With a breadth of experience and an
entrepreneurial spirit that includes running my own consultancy to working with global corporations, I
am now seeking an exciting new challenge where I can apply my skills.
- Communications – PR, marketing and internal communications specialist with corporate, b2b and
- Business Development – planning and implementing business direction including acquisitions,
pitches and proposal
Presentations. Developing and managing client relationships through strategic channels
- Project Management – planning, implementing and managing the successful execution of project
goals and objectives Including; people management, recruitment, budget forecasting and control.
- Event Management – planning and organising events and special projects from initial concept to
- Copy Writing – writing copy and proof reading including; website content, newsletters, intranet,
speeches, press and marketing collateral.
- Media Relations - developing and managing media relations (magazines, broadsheets, TV and
- Evaluation – evaluating effectiveness of campaigns and specific projects including reportage and
ABC GROUP Oct’07 – Till date
Europe’s leading developer, manager and owner of retail designer outlets
Corporate Communications Manager
- Leading and managing the proactive communication of all Pan-European corporate PR activities
across the portfolio.
- Generating positive media coverage through strategically planned PR, marketing, advertising,
sponsorship, promotions, conferences and press days.
- Developing, implementing and executing branding strategies including the launch of the group’s
new corporate identity.
- Acting as conduit for PR information flow across portfolio installing PR guidelines and tools to
ensure transparency and consistency.
- Development of strategic alliances with key industry bodies, including managing all sponsorship
and award opportunities.
- Managing of all corporate issues and crisis communications through effective handling of media
- Writing and proofreading copy and marketing collateral for all communication channels.
- Evaluating, devising and executing internal communications systems between Head Office, the
Centres and stakeholders.
- Forecasting and managing yearly budgets. Working to deadlines.
- Planning and running of all corporate events and special projects.
- Evaluation and reportage.
Brand Partners Include: Prada, Dolce & Gabbana, Versace, Polo Ralph Lauren, Jil Sander,
Burberry and Paul Smith.
Project Work Includes
New Designer Outlet Opening in Venice, Italy, National and International Press Conferences, Joint
Venture Campaign with Ikea, Luxury Brand Launches, Sponsorship of Luxury Briefing Event, Mapic
(Retail and Property Trade Fair in Cannes), European Road Tour, Corporate Christmas Party,
Internal Annual Company Meeting and Summer Ball.
XYZ COMMUNICATIONS Dec’04 – Sept’07
- Director - Establishment and Running Of Own PR, Marketing and Events Consultancy
- Providing a service that includes developing, implementing and executing strategic global PR
and marketing plans.
- Writing copy for website launches, monthly newsletters and press releases.
- Leading and managing all promotions, retail events, product launches, press days and celebrity
- Monthly assesments of client’s strategy, managing client’s expectations, working to budgets and
- Managing of all photo shoot campaigns from intial concept to final execution.
- Reportage and awareness of general trend and market activities.
- Seeking new talent, including client pitches and proposals to further company development.
Project Work Includes
Launch of The West Village flagship fashion boutique in Notting Hill, launch of Bumpsville
(maternity wear store). Missy & Lady Blaze (luxury lingerie boutique) in-store events and reader
offers, Susannah Hunter (handbags) launch into the market, client representation at London, Paris
and New York Fashion Week, press days/ breakfasts and celebrity endorsement.
Company Name, Canada Sept’03 – Nov’04
PR Manager for Luxury International Hotel Group
- Managing the public relations for six hotels in the group across Europe, co-ordinating
representatives in England, Spain, France, Germany, Italy and the United States.
- Leading and implementing all marketing and PR activities across the portfolio, including the
launch of Luxury Lifestyle
Hotels and Resorts, a collection of some of the world’s most distinctive and exclusive boutique
- Copy writing all English marketing and publicity tools for the group for the use in brochures,
flyers and website.
ABC ASSOCIATES Feb’02 – Sept’03
Senior Account Manager - Fashion & Lifestyle PR, Marketing and Events Consultancy
- Implementing strategic editorial placement and marketing activities for International brands.
- Investigated and negotiated marketing brand development opportunities including advertising
impact, reader offers,
- Promotions and in-store events.
- Organising press days, press trips and fashion shows.
- Planning and co-ordination of exclusive high profile events including launches, retail evenings
and store openings, including: guest’s lists, VIP, celebrity and press, invitation design, sourcing
appropriate sponsors, catering requirements and managing the client’s budgets.
Project Work Includes
Moschino Retail Evening in collaboration with Quintessentially, Pal Zileri New Collection Launch
in Partnership With The Renaissance Club and Amex Centurion. Avakian (Russian Jewellery Brand)
Sloane Street Store Launch with CatherineDeneuve and Ursula Andress, Launch of the Steinmetz
Flawless Pink Diamond at the Monaco F1 Grand Prix in Association with Jaguar, Ruby Wax Fratelli
Rossetti Endorsement, L’Artisan Perfumeur Store Launch.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
College name, State, Country Sept’86 – Jul’93
(A’ levels (3) and GCSE’s (10)
Languages: French (L’Institut pour Etrangers, French Diploma) and Spanish
Computer: Office 2007, Good knowledge of PC and Mac
International Driving Licence