Career Planning Service
Counselling and Student Life Services
Making a suitable and informed career decision is one of the most important decisions a person can make! Detailed
results from the Career Planning Service, offered through Counselling and Student Life Services, can help save time
and money by targeting careers that would be a suitable fit.
This Career Planning Service offers:
● Formal vocational tests to get detailed information about individual aptitudes, personality type, and
● Instruction and support in researching different career fields and the labour market.
● The development of a specific and individualized career plan – either finding the best college or university
training program, or developing resume writing and job interviewing skills to immediately enter the workforce.
This Career Planning Service is free for current full-time Fanshawe College Students. However, the service is also
available to others who want to explore their career options. Choose the package that best suits your needs and
The Group Package $225 + GST The Individual Package $375 + GST
● Aptitude Testing ● Aptitude Testing
● Interest Assessment ● Interest Testing
● Personality Assessment ● Personality Assessment
● Self-Assessment Work Sheet Package ● Self-Assessment Work Sheet Package
● Test Interpretation (Group Format) ● Test Interpretation (Individual Session)
● 30 minute individual consultation ● 3 one-hour career counselling sessions
Suitable for high school students and adults
A 10% discount will be offered to Fanshawe College employees until the end of August, 2005
For more information, please call Jenifer Freedy
452-4430 Ext. 4300