Better Homes and Gardens: “Arrange a Room” Quick Guide
Go to this web site: http://arrangearoom.bhg.com/arrangearoom/
1. You should see this screen
Click the room layout closest to your
rough floor plan sketch.
2. The next screen will show you the room
you selected with blue circles on all corners.
3. These blue circles can be moved to resize
the room or delete the corner by clicking
on the red circle.
4. Click on the “Add Furniture” tab.
On the left hand side you can
choose different types of
furniture, shelving/ storage, rugs,
and accessories (lamps, windows,
5. Click on the furniture you want and
drag it into your room.
6. A red box will open.
You can change the size of the object by
changing the actual dimensions.
You can decrease/increase size of object by scale
(keeping the dimensions in proportion).
You can rotate the object clockwise/counterclockwise.
You can duplicate an object.
You can delete an object.
7. To save your room, Click on “Save As” on the top menu bar.
8. To print your room Click on “Print Room” left of the Tabs (Room Settings, Add
Furniture,etc.) revised 2008 TWymore