On behalf of the Administrators Ecoclean Ltd, Anglia Pipework Ltd, HM Revenue & Customs & Others
Live Auction of
General Plant, Machinery &
On Tuesday 31st March 2009 at 10.30am
At Stanhope House, Stephenson Way, Thetford, Norfolk IP24 3RU
Viewing: Monday 30th March 2009 12 - 5pm. & Sale Day 8.30 am Onwards
Note: All Buyers are required to register with auctioneer’s office and collect a bidding
number prior to taking part in the auction.
Catalogue Price £1.00 on view and sale day.
AUCTIONEERS & VALUERS
Stanhope House, Stephenson Way, Thetford, Norfolk, IP24 3RU
Tel: 01842 822260 Fax: 01842 822335 Web Site: www.hazell.co.uk
Notice To Purchasers
Directions: Heading South from Norwich along A11, continue until fourth roundabout (Sainsbury’s on left), here turn left onto
A1075, heading towards Thetford Town Centre. Take the second right, into Stephenson Way and George
Hazell & Co is the second property on the right hand side. Car parking is available.
Payment: Payment for lots purchased must be made at the auctioneer’s office on the day of the sale.
No lots may be removed from the sale ground until the auctioneers are in receipt of cleared funds. See below: -
a) Purchasers paying by CASH can collect their lots immediately after payment.
b) Purchasers can pay by CHEQUE: -
(i) if supported by a Bank Card but only to the limit of that card.
(ii) if supported by a bankers letter which should clearly state that they will honour your (with the name of the
purchaser or the purchasers agent stated) cheque, and the limit up to which they are willing to do so. No faxed
or photocopied letters are acceptable.
Note: If none of the above can be provided we reserve the right to clear the cheque before releasing any goods.
A speed clearance can be carried out at a cost of an additional £12 per cheque if required. This does not allow
immediate clearance of goods but speeds up the banks clearing system
c) Bankers Draft or Building Society Cheque
d) Access or Visa at a charge of 2% + VAT
e) Switch, Delta or Solo at a charge of £1.00 + VAT.
V.A.T.: V.A.T. will be added to all lots (denoted by an * in the catalogue) at 15% unless otherwise stated. There is no
VAT applicable to lots denoted with an M.
Buyers There is a buyers premium of 10% + VAT at this sale.
Clearance: All lots purchased are at the purchaser’s risk from the fall of the hammer and the purchaser is strongly advised
to effect insurance immediately.
Subject to a payment being made in a manner satisfactory to the auctioneer, all lots must be removed from the
sale premises by Friday 3 April 2009 or otherwise by arrangement.
Conditions: The attention of purchasers is drawn to the Conditions of Sale included in this catalogue.
Transfers: No lots may be transferred.
Identification: Upon registration, we require personal and company (if deemed necessary) identification. In accordance with
money laundering regulations, all transactions with payment in excess of £10,000 will require supporting ID.
Original documents of 2 of the following are acceptable: - Passport, Driving License, Utility Bill, Bank Statement
or ID badges with photographs and address.
Sale procedure: Each buyer will be handed a "Buyers Bid Number " under which he purchases
* 1 10 X ASSORTED G CRAMPS * 75 5/16" TOW CHAIN
* 2 2 X 600MM F CLAMPS * 76 DOUBLE GEAR WINCH
* 3 PAIR OF 4' SASH CLAMPS * 77 4 TON WINCH
* 4 PAIR OF ADJUSTABLE PROPS * 78 8M LORRY STRAP
* 5 38 PIECE AIR IMPACT SOCKETS * 79 8M LORRY STRAP
* 6 5 PIECE AIR TOOL KIT * 80 8M LORRY STRAP
* 7 AIR BRAD NAILER 15-50MM * 81 8M LORRY STRAP
* 8 15M X 8MM AIR HOSE * 82 12M LORRY STRAP
* 9 30' RETRACTABLE AIR HOSE * 83 12M LORRY STRAP
* 10 AIR CUTTING TOOL WITH DISC * 84 12M LORRY STRAP
* 11 20 TON AIR BOTTLE JACK * 85 12M LORRY STRAP
* 12 AIR INFLATOR GAUGE * 86 4 X 5M X 1" LORRY STRAPS
* 13 10 X AIR COUPLING FITTINGS * 87 3/8" OR 1/2" LOAD RATCHET BINDER
* 14 5 X MORTICE CHISELS * 88 3/8" OR 1/2" LOAD RATCHET BINDER
* 15 SAWS * 89 DIGITAL CLAMP METER
* 16 2 X 9" DIAMOND DISCS * 90 BOX OF 12 X 5M TAPES
* 17 12" DIAMOND DISCS * 91 6" STAINLESS STEEL VERNIER
* 18 12 PIECE SDS CHISEL SET * 92 DISTANCE MEASURING WHEEL
* 19 8 PIECE PROFESSIONAL CHISEL SET * 93 TORQUE WRENCH
* 20 WOOD CARVING CHISELS * 94 10 PIECE MM STUBBY SPANNER SET
* 21 16 PIECE FILE SET * 95 32 PIECE SPANNER SET
* 22 3 X 600MM SDS DRILLS * 96 24 PIECE A/F & MM SPANNERS
* 23 25 PIECE DRILL SET * 97 6 PIECE 35-50MM SPANNER SET
* 24 170 PIECE HSS DRILL SET * 98 3/4" DRIVE 21 PIECE SOCKET SET
* 25 9" WOOD AUGER SET * 99 JUMP START WITH COMPRESSOR
* 26 50MM & 110M CORE DRILLS & EXT. * 100 24 PIECE PROFESSIONAL SOCKET SET
* 27 240V SUBMERSIBLE WATER PUMP * 101 PROFESSIONAL TORX/SOCKET SET
* 28 ELECTRIC SHEEP SHEARS * 102 12 PIECE SOCKET ALLEN KEY SET
* 29 4 X STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR LIGHTS * 103 94 PIECE SOCKET SET
* 30 4 X STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR LIGHTS * 104 1/2" & 3/4 & FLEXBARS
* 31 4 X STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR LIGHTS * 105 1/4 RATCHET & SOCKET STRIP
* 32 4 X STAINLESS STEEL SOLAR LIGHTS * 106 3/8" RATCHET & SOCKET STRIP
* 33 2 X STAINLESS STEEL SECATEURS * 107 1/2" RATCHET & SOCKET STRIP
* 34 8' TELESCOPIC PRUNER * 108 4 PIECE BEARING PULLER
* 35 FIBERGLASS AXE & LOG SPLITTER * 109 9" CIRCLIP PLIER SET
* 36 STAINLESS BORDER FORK & SPADE * 110 3 X LARGE SIPHON PUMPS
* 37 STAINLESS DIGGING FORK & SPADE * 111 20 X PAIRS OF GLOVES
* 38 2 POST HOLE SPADES * 112 12 X GRIPPER GLOVES
* 39 POST HOLE DIGGER * 113 2 X PAIRS OF PROFESSIONAL KNEEPADS
* 40 LONG HANDLED ALUMINIUM SHOVEL * 114 12 X 50MM IRON PADLOCKS
* 41 2 X MANURE FORKS * 115 5 X STAINLESS DISC PADLOCKS 70MM
* 42 T HANDLE MANURE FORK * 116 9 X 63MM IRON PADLOCKS
* 43 2 X CONTRACTORS FORKS * 117 3 X VARIOUS SECURITY PADLOCKS
* 44 MATTOCK * 118 EXTRA HEAVY DUTY CHAIN & LOCK
* 45 TELESCOPIC HEDGING SHEARS * 119 SECURITY HASP & PADLOCK
* 46 POWER PRUNER, LOPPER & SHEARS * 120 ASSORTED 400 PIECE O RING SET
* 47 LOPPER, SHEARS & SECATEUR SET * 121 50MM X 60 GRADE ALUMINIUM OXIDE
* 48 FENCING PLIERS & PULLER * 122 20 X HEAVY DUTY BUNGEES
* 49 FENCING MAUL * 123 2 X 100' X 3/8" ROPE
* 50 14LB SLEDGE HAMMER * 124 2 X 100M X 1/2" ROPE
* 51 4 X LEVELS * 125 2 X 100M X 1/4" ROPE
* 52 40 PIECE TAP & DIE SET * 126 CONSERVATORY/WINDOWCLEAN BRUSH
* 53 40 PIECE SPLINE SET * 127 3M EXTENDABLE WASH BRUSH
* 54 4 X POWER GRIP ADJUSTABLES * 128 150 X 6, 8, 10MM LINCH PINS
* 55 6 X HAMMERS * 129 8 X ASSORTED HITCH PINS
* 56 3 X FIBREGLASS SHAFT CLUB HAMMERS * 130 250 X MIXED R CLIPS
* 57 MINI SLEDGE, AXE & CLUB HAMMER * 131 AUTOMATIC WELDING MASK-BATTERY
* 58 2 X SCREWDRIVER SETS * 132 12 PIECE DRAIN ROD SET
* 59 24" & 36" BOLT CROPPERS * 133 ROTARY BARREL PUMP
* 60 HEAVY DUTY RIVET GUN * 134 24 SPID WIRE BRUSHES
* 61 4 X HEAVY DUTY WRENCHES * 135 18' X 23' TARPAULIN
* 62 28 PIECE PUNCH & CHISEL SET * 136 4 X VARIOUS TARPAULINS
* 63 9 PIECE KNIFE SET IN CASE * 137 18 X 12 HEAVY DUTY TARPAULINS
* 64 POST BOX * 138 TRACTOR SEAT
* 65 2 X 1000 PIECE RIVET SET * 139 CAST IRON BOOT SCRAPER
* 66 2 X NUT, BOLT & WASHER ASSORTMENTS * 140 3' TRAILER BOARD
* 67 5KG NUTS & BOLTS * 141 4' TRAILER BOARD
* 68 40 VARIOUS SHACKLES * 142 MAGNETIC TRAILER LIGHT SET
* 69 2-WAY 12V WINCH * 143 500W PORTABLE HALOGEN
* 70 48" HIGHLIFT JACK * 144 MAKITA 9046 110V ORBITAL SANDER
* 71 5 X GORILLA BARS * 145 MAKITA GDO600 110V DIE GRINDER
* 72 JOCKEY WHEEL * 146 MAKITA 110V HAND HELD MIXER
* 73 PNEUMATIC JOCKEY WHEEL * 147 MAKITA 5903R 110V CIRCULAR SAW
* 74 48MM RIBBED JOCKEY WHEEL * 148 MAKITA 5903R 110V CIRCULAR SAW
* 149 PLASLODE IM350/90 CT NAIL GUN M 220C 2 X TOOL BOXES & TOOLING
* 150 MAKITA PC1100 110V DIAMOND DISC SURFACE M 220D 2 X TOOL BOXES & TOOLING
GRINDER M 220E 3 X TOOL BOXES & TOOLING
* 151 HILTI TE55 110V BREAKER GUN M 220F 3 X TOOL BOXES & TOOLING
* 152 STIHL SH PETROL BLOWER (NO HOSE) M 220G 2 X TOOL BOXES & TOOLING
* 153 RADIO DETECTION 2 CAT & 1 JENNY CABLE M 220H 2 X TOOL BOXES & TOOLING
DETECTOR M 220I QTY OF ELECTRICAL TOOLS
M 156 BOX OF 13MM SPANNERS M 220J OPTIDRESS GRINDING SIGHT
M 157 4 X BOXES OF MIXED FULLER SOCKETS M 220K TILE CUTTER
M 158 BOX OF SCRAPERS M 220L BOX OF MIXED ITEMS
M 159 BOX OF MIXED BRASS HINGES * 221 QTY OF ROLLED PIPE INSULATION
M 160 2 X SETS OF FURNITURE MOVING SKATES * 222 ROLL OF BUBBLE WRAP
* 161 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 223 STAINLESS STEEL MANUAL VOLUME FOOD FILLER
* 162 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER C/W HOPPER
* 163 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 224 STAINLESS STEEL DIGITAL SCALES MAX 12KG
* 164 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 225 STIHL H5 81R PETROL HEDGE TRIMMER C/W SPARE
* 165 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 226 STIHL H5 81R PETROL HEDGE TRIMMER
* 166 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 227 STIHL H5 81R PETROL HEDGE TRIMMER
* 167 2 X BOXES OF PIPE FITTINGS * 228 STIHL H5 81R PETROL HEDGE TRIMMER
* 168 CLARKE DEVIL 125 GAS/240V SPACE HEATER * 229 MAKITA HM180 HEAVY DUTY BREAKER 110V
* 169 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 230 MAKITA HM180 HEAVY DUTY BREAKER 110V (SPARES
* 170 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER ONLY)
* 171 ROTOSTOCK THREADING UNIT M 231 CHICAGO PNEUMATIC BREAKER GUN
* 172 HILTI TE22 110V BREAKER GUN M 237 ARGONAUT 240V PUMP AND FILTER
* 173 MAKITA 110V 2414NB CUT OFF SAW M 238 FAS 200KG ELECTRIC WINCH WITH PENDANT
* 174 ROTHENBERGER SUPERTRONIC 2000 110V PIPE CONTROL
THREADER M 239 MORRIS 250KG ELECTRIC WINCH WITH PENDANT
* 175 MIRAX RATCHET TYPE PIPE THREADER CONTROL
* 176 SET OF TUBULAR PIPE FORMS & BLOCKS M 240 DRAIN PROBE CAMERA
* 177 RECORD MANUAL HYDRAULIC PIPE BENDER * 241 HILTI TE 905-AVR 110V BREAKER GUN
* 178 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 242 BIRAL 240V SUBMERSIBLE PUMP C/W FLOAT SWITCH
* 179 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER * 243 20 LITRE JERRY CAN
* 181 2 X PLASTIC BOXES & CONTENTS * 244 4 X 5 LITRE OF POLARIS WATER BASED URETHANE
* 182 PRO 1250W WET & DRY TAKE OFF VACUUM/DUST WOOD FINISH
CONTROL UNIT * 245 4 X 5 LITRE MISTY BLUE TOILET CLEANER &
* 183 NUMATIC NRV200 240V VACUUM CLEANER DESCALER
* 184 NUMATIC NRV200 240V VACUUM CLEANER * 246 QTY OF MIXED CLEANING CHEMICALS &
* 185 NUMATIC NRV200 240V VACUUM CLEANER DISINFECTANTS
* 186 TWIN PORT 110V TRANSFORMER * 247 4 X 5 LITRE OF MILL KILL GERM KILLER
* 187 RIGID 300 PIPE THREADER & STAND * 248 QTY OF FLOOR TREATMENT CHEMICALS
* 188 QTY OF GAS & ELECTRIC CUTTING & WELDING HOSE * 249 2 X BAGS OF PLASTIC PIPE FITTINGS
& WIRE * 250 NUTOOL 240V DRILL C/W 110V LIGHT & JUNCTION
* 189 QTY OF JET FREEZE PIPE FREEZING JACKETS BOX
* 191 ANDREWS HALOGEN HEATER (SPARES) * 251 NUMATIC CHARLES VACUUM CLEANER
* 192 AVT ELITE HALOGEN HEATER (SPARES) * 252 2 X PART SOCKET SETS
* 193 CAMVAC CV336 240V INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER * 253 5 X PART BOXES OF DRILLS & FIXINGS
* 194 CAMVAC CV336 240V INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER * 254 2 X BOXES OF SAFETY HELMETS
* 195 VAX 2000 VACUUM CLEANER * 255 QTY OF 110V SITE LIGHTS
* 196 PARTNER 650 ACTIVE PETROL DISC CUTTER * 256 QTY OF SLIPPERY FLOOR SIGNS
* 197 PARTNER 650 ACTIVE PETROL DISC CUTTER * 257 3 X BOXES OF SPECIALIST SHOT BLAST MEDIUM
* 198 MAKITA DPC 6400 PETROL DISC CUTTER * 258 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER
* 199 STIHL TS400 PETROL DISC CUTTER * 259 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER
* 200 4 X FLOOR FANS 240V (SPARES ONLY) * 260 18" 240V FLOOR FAN
* 201 2 X ALLOY LOUVRES * 261 18" 240V FLOOR FAN
M 202 5 X DEWALT SDS MASONRY DRILLS * 262 18" 240V FLOOR FAN
M 203 5 X DEWALT SDS MASONRY DRILLS * 263 CLARKE DEVIL 340 HALOGEN HEATER
M 204 5 X DEWALT SDS MASONRY DRILLS * 264 DEHUMIDIFIER
M 205 30 X PIRANHA LISSE COBALT DRILLS * 265 CLARKE CD 1000B DEHUMIDIFIER
M 206 50 X DEWALT RECIPROCATING SAW BLADES * 266 WILKS HEAVY DUTY DEHUMIDIFIER
M 207 20 X RECIPROCATING SAW BLADES * 267 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER
M 208 QTY OF CUTTING & GRINDING DISCS * 268 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER
M 209 3 X 184MM CIRCULAR SAW BLADES * 269 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER
M 210 3 X 184MM CIRCULAR SAW BLADES * 270 EBAC CD35 240V DEHUMIDIFIER
M 211 4 X DEWALT WOOD DRILLS * 271 2 X 16" 240V FLOOR FANS
M 212 4 X DEWALT WOOD DRILLS * 272 2 X 16" 240V FLOOR FANS
M 213 4 X DEWALT WOOD DRILLS * 273 2 X 16" 240V FLOOR FANS
M 214 BOX OF DEWALT EXTENSION BARS * 274 2 X 16" 240V FLOOR FANS
M 215 QTY OF CHUCKS & DRILLS * 275 2 X 16" 240V FLOOR FANS
M 216 QTY OF CABLE TIES * 276 2 X 16" 240V FLOOR FANS
M 217 BOX OF ENGINEERING ITEMS * 277 CLARKE STAIR CLIMBER SACK BARROW
M 218 BOX OF ENGINEERING ITEMS * 278 MOP SQUEEZER & WHEELED BUCKET
M 219 BOX OF ENGINEERING ITEMS * 279 BOX OF MICRO GUARD 1500 DISPOSABLE OVERALLS
M 220 CABINET OF ENGINEERING DRILLS ETC * 280 ELECTRO FUSION CONTROL BOX (IN NEED OF
M 220A CABINET OF ENGINEERING DRILLS ETC REPAIR)
M 220B TRUE TEMPER MUCK FORK M 291 HONDA VRF 800 V4 TEC MOTOR CYCLE REG: AU03
YFW MOT APRIL 21ST 2009 (RECORDED MILES THEN * 351 HONDA POWERED GENERATOR (SPARES)
6309) * 352 ELECTRIC START YANMAR DIESEL GENERATOR
* 291A TIGER 15/65 PORTABLE COMPRESSOR 240V * 353 JCB BEAVER HYDRAULIC BREAKER & GUN
M 291B WHEELED HYDRAULIC COMMERCIAL & M 354 ANDREWS SYKES MINI VAC DIESEL 2" PUMP C/W
AGRICULTURAL TYRE PRESENTER SUCTION AND OUTLET HOSE (ON PALLET OUT SIDE.
* 292 2 X RAILWAY HYDRAULIC WELD CLEANERS STARTING HANDLE IN OFFICE)
* 293 STILLAGE OF PIPE JOINER * 355 STIHL FS120 PETROL STRIMMER
* 294 PALLET OF CLAMPS ETC * 356 STIHL FS120 PETROL STRIMMER
* 294A PALLET OF MIXED PIPEWORK * 357 HONDA 4 STROKE PETROL STRIMMER
* 295 ROBIN/TOOLEY 1.5KVA GENERATOR * 358 QTY OF STIHL STRIMMER & HARNESSES (SPARES
* 296 ACE MINOR 240V HORIZONTAL BELT LINNISHER ONLY)
* 297 1.8M STEEL WORKBENCH * 359 WEGA 401 KWE M101 MIG WELDING SET
* 298 1.8M STEEL WORKBENCH WITH VICE * 360 WEGA 401 KWE M101 MIG WELDING SET
* 299 HYDROVANE 148 22KW SCREW COMPRESSOR * 361 COMPAIR HYDROVANE 50Z SCREW COMPRESSOR
* 300 CLARKE 3/4" 12 SPEED PILLAR DRILL * 362 MESSER WEGA 400 MIG WELDING SET
* 301 FOBCO 7/8" 10 SPEED PILLAR DRILL * 363 MESSER WEGA 400 MIG WELDING SET
* 301A PIPE VICE & STAND * 364 CLARKE STRONGARM ENGINE HOIST ON PALLET
* 302 KERSTAR KAV 30 WD PNEUMATIC POWERED TRUCK
VACUUM CLEANER * 365 WHEELED LINE MARKER AND SPRAY
* 303 QTY OF BONA FLOOR SANDING EQUIPMENT INC. M 366 GLOBE GARDEN MASTER PETROL DRVIEN WHEELED
BONAX 200/250 FLOOR SANDER, BONA EDGE GARDEN SHREDDER
SANDER, BONA VACUUM & QTY OF BONA ABRASIVE * 367 5 X RUBBER FATIGUE FLOOR MATS
PAPER * 389 POWERMATIC CPO300 300,000BTU GAS HEATER
* 304 TENNANTS SPEED SHINE 1200 FLOOR POLISHER * 390 SIMPKINS FLY PRESS & STAND
* 305 WHEELED FLOOR POLISHER (SPARES ONLY) * 397 SAXON 5 CONTINUOUS HOT AIR HEAT SEALER
* 306 WHEELED CARPET CLEANER HEAD MOUNTED ON STAINLESS STEEL V FORM CONVEYOR
* 307 2 X FIBRE SCAFFOLD LADDERS * 398 LIMPET 07 DD 02 OVER & UNDER BOX TAPER
* 308 2 X 10 TREAD WOODEN STEP LADDERS * 399 STAINLESS STEEL 300MM X 2100MM PLASTIC BELTED
* 309 2 X 10 TREAD WOODEN STEP LADDERS CONVEYOR/ELEVATOR
* 310 2 X 10 TREAD WOODEN STEP LADDERS * 400 LOMA 300MM X 250MM STAINLESS STEEL METAL
* 311 20 TREAD 2 STAGE ALLOY LADDER DETECTOR SERIAL NO. 892350
* 312 18 TREAD 2 STAGE ALLOY LADDER * 420 APPLIED SWEEPERS 414R5 RIDE ON PAVEMENT
* 313 2 X 9 TREAD WOOD STEP LADDERS SWEEPER DIESEL
* 313A 2 X 9 TREAD ALLOY STEP LADDERS * 421 ALLOY DECORATORS ROSTRUM
* 314 2 X ALLOY TRESTLES * 422 ALLOY DECORATORS ROSTRUM
* 315 2 X MIXED WOODEN STEP LADDERS * 423 ALLOY DECORATORS ROSTRUM
* 317 SUNTON SDE 3500T DIESEL ELECTRIC START * 424 ALLOY DECORATORS ROSTRUM
GENERATOR * 425 ALLOY DECORATORS ROSTRUM (PLATFORM
* 318 SUNTON SDE 3500T DIESEL ELECTRIC START MISSING)
GENERATOR * 426 2 X ALLOY DECORATORS ROSTRUMS (SPARES ONLY)
* 319 DEK 6000SL DIESEL GENERATOR (NON RUNNER) * 427 MINI ALLOY ZIPPY DECORATORS PLATFORM
* 320 SUNTON SDE 3500T DIESEL ELECTRIC START * 445 LENOVO THINK CENTRE C/W HANNSPREE 19"
GENERATOR (SPARES ONLY) MONITOR (NO HARD DRIVE)
* 321 ENRO 2000KG PALLET TRUCK * 446 LENOVO THINK CENTRE C/W HANNSPREE 19"
* 322 BARLOW 2000KG PALLET TRUCK MONITOR (NO HARD DRIVE)
* 323 BARLOW 2000KG PALLET TRUCK * 447 HP PROLIANT ML310 SERVER
* 326 MOUNTFIELD HP470 ROTARY LAWN MOWER * 448 HP UPS T750 BACK UP UNIT
* 327 PREMIERE 3PHS AIR MOVER FAN * 449 DELL PC UNIT C/W 17" TFT MONITOR (NO HARD
* 328 RIGID 1224 PIPE THREADER C/W STAND DRIVE)
* 329 SIBITEC INDUSTRIAL VACUUM CLEANER C/W TAKE * 450 DELL PC UNIT C/W 17" TFT MONITOR (NO HARD
* 330 2000KG TWIN WHEELED PALLET TRUCK * 451 DELL PC UNIT C/W 17" TFT MONITOR (NO HARD
* 331 LITTLE MULE 2000KG TWIN WHEELED PALLET TRUCK DRIVE)
* 332 2000KG TWIN WHEELED PALLET TRUCK * 452 BASKET OF PC ACCESSORIES
* 333 4 SIDED BOX TROLLEY * 453 ASUS PC C/W 19" TFT MONITOR (NO HARD DRIVE)
* 334 2 TIRED CORNERED STAINLESS STEEL * 453A WAGNER DTS 5800 WALL PAPER STRIPPER
PREPARATION TABLE * 453B PAPER SHREDDER
* 335 3 TIERED STAINLESS STEEL TROLLEY * 453C EPSON DX8400 SCANNER PRINTER
* 336 HONDA POWERED 400MM COMPACTOR PLATE * 453D KYOCERA ALL IN ONE SCANNER/COPIER/FAX
* 337 HONDA POWERED BIR 160 450MM * 454 LASERJET 4000TN PRINTER
FORWARD/REVERSE COMPACTOR PLATE * 454A BW60 DIGITAL SCALES 60KG MAX
* 338 WACKER B&S 100 HONDA POWERED FLOOR SAW * 455 VAX 1850 TURBO TOOL CYCLONE VACUUM CLEANER
* 339 HILTA ELECTRIC START YANMAR DIESEL 3" PUMP * 456 2 X STANDARD FANS
* 340 HILTA ELECTRIC START YANMAR DIESEL 4" SLUDGE * 465 METAL BOX & CLEANING CHEMICALS
PUMP * 466 A FULLHAM POTTERY 1300ºC KILN
M 341 HOWARD/BSA POWERED ROTOVATOR * 467 5 DRAWER STEEL LOCKABLE HEAVY DUTY TOOL
M 342 RANSOMES MARQUIS 20" CYLINDER MOWER CABINET
M 343 VIKING GE220 240V SHREDDER * 468 5 DRAWER STEEL LOCKABLE HEAVY DUTY TOOL
* 344 KINGS PETROL ENGINE CABLE WRENCH CABINET
M 345 LARGE TILE CUTTER * 469 5 DRAWER STEEL LOCKABLE HEAVY DUTY TOOL
M 346 BOC TRANSARC AC/DC 320 TIG WELDER CABINET
* 347 GENSET 5/255 EB/B PETROL WELDER * 470 5 DRAWER LARGE STEEL LOCKABLE HEAVY DUTY
M 348 FLEXIBLE ROLLER CONVEYOR - MAX 20' TOOL CABINET
M 349 FLEXIBLE ROLLER CONVEYOR - MAX 20' * 471 5 DRAWER LARGE STEEL LOCKABLE HEAVY DUTY
* 350 HONDA POWERED GENERATOR (SPARES) TOOL CABINET
* 472 5 DRAWER LARGE STEEL LOCKABLE HEAVY DUTY * 555 5M ALLOY CRAWLING BOARD
TOOL CABINET * 560 5 X SMALL STAINLESS STEEL PREPARATION TABLES
* 473 HILL SONIC 6 GEN 3M STAINLESS STEEL SONIC AND STANDS
CLEANING TANK 240V * 561 1.8M STAINLESS STEEL PREPARATION TABLE
* 474 STEEL BOX & CLEANING CHEMICALS * 562 1.4M STAINLESS STEEL PREPARATION TABLE
* 475 CANE & MAHOGANY 2 DOOR WARDROBE C/W 2 * 563 COX & PLANT STAINLESS STEEL HOPPER C/W
DRAWERS VIBRATORY OUT FEED CONVEYOR
* 476 CANE & MAHOGANY 2 DOOR WARDROBE C/W 2 * 563A 5 M STAINLESS STEEL PLASTIC BELTED CONVEYOR
* 477 CANE & MAHOGANY CHEST OF DRAWERS * 564 QTY OF RACKING AND STILLAGE
* 478 CANE & MAHOGANY CHEST OF 6 DRAWERS * 565 SET OF WAREHOUSE STEPS
* 479 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK * 566 HEAVY DUTY STEEL RACK
* 480 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK * 567 BRADBURY LIFT MASTER 4 POST LIFT
* 481 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK M 570 12 X SECTIONS OF HARRAS SECURITY FENCING
* 482 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK * 571 QTY OF ALLOY TOWER SCAFFOLD
* 483 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK * 571A TOW A VAN SINGLE AXLE GRP SIDED BOX TRAILER
* 484 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK WITH ROLLER DOOR
* 485 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK * 572 2 X CEILING MOUNTED GAS HEATERS
* 486 CLIP STRIP 1.2M 4 SIDED WHEELED HANGING RACK * 573 24" INLINE ELECTRIC FAN
* 487 1.8M SINGLE PEDESTAL BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESKS * 574 COMMERCIAL GAS POWERED SPACE HEATER
* 488 1.8M SINGLE PEDESTAL BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESKS * 575 2 X PALLETS OF CHAIR RECLINER MECHANISMS
* 489 1.8M SINGLE PEDESTAL BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESKS * 576 SEB 1800KG CABLE TRAILER
* 490 1.8M TWIN PEDESTAL BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESK * 577 FORKLIFT MOUNTABLE SKIP
* 491 1.2M SINGLE PEDESTAL BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESK * 578 COMPAIR C73 260 CFM ROAD COMPRESSOR
* 492 800MM BEECHWOOD EFFECT PRINTER TABLE * 578A STEINWEG TOPLIFT 200 MATERIAL LIFT
* 493 1.2M BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESK * 579 ELSTON TWIN AXLE PLANT TRAILER
* 494 1.2M BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESK * 580 5000 LITRE BUNDED SITE BOWSER C/W PUMP
* 495 1.2M BEECHWOOD EFFECT DESK * 581 TRAILED 2500 LITRE BOWSER C/W HONDA PRESSURE
M 496 8 X UPHOLSTERED & WOOD RECEPTION CHAIRS PUMP
M 497 8 X UPHOLSTERED & WOOD RECEPTION CHAIRS * 582 CLARKE GPM25N 2.5 TON GAS FORKLIFT C/W SIDE
M 498 12 X UPHOLSTERED & WOOD RECEPTION CHAIRS SHIFT, TRIPLEX MAST ON SOLIDS 5620MM LIFT
* 499 2000MM X 1400MM ERGONOMIC BEECHWOOD * 582A 20' REFRIGERATED CONTAINER C/W 3PHS
EFFECT DESK PEDESTAL UNITS CONNECTING CABLE
* 500 2000MM X 1400MM ERGONOMIC BEECHWOOD * 583 BARFORD SX 3000 4WD DUMPER E/S ROPS SYSTEM
EFFECT DESK C/W 2 PEDESTAL UNITS 1998 3 TON CAPACITY
* 501 3 X 4 DRAWER STEEL FILING CABINET * 584 TEREX HD 850 KR 4WD SKIP LOADING DUMPER
* 502 LEATHER HI BACKED OFFICE CHAIR HYDROSTATIC WITH FOLDING ROPS 971 HOURS
* 503 LEATHER HI BACKED OFFICE CHAIR * 584A AUSA 108DA 4WD SKIP LOADING DUMPER (2000)
* 504 LEATHER HI BACKED OFFICE CHAIR SERIAL NUMBER 39423980
* 505 LEATHER HI BACKED OFFICE CHAIR * 585 INDESPENSION TWIN AXLE 2600KG BEAVER TAILED
* 506 LEATHER HI BACKED OFFICE CHAIR PLANT TRAILER
* 507 LEATHER HI BACKED OFFICE CHAIR * 585A INDESPENSION TWIN AXLE 2600KG BEAVER TAILED
* 520 CAT 301 1000MM DITCHING BUCKET PLANT TRAILER
* 521 CAT 301 1000MM DITCHING BUCKET * 586 SHOWER MAN DECONTAMINATION UNIT. CRP
* 522 CAT 301 1000MM DITCHING BUCKET CONSTRUCTION C/W DIRTY & CLEAN
* 523 CAT 301 1000MM DITCHING BUCKET COMPARTMENT, SHOWER, HEATING UNIT ETC. 1996
* 524 IHI 45N 1200MM DITCHING BUCKET * 587 FARROW SYSTEMS FS 185 TRAILED SHOT BLASTING
* 525 IHI 45N 1200MM DITCHING BUCKET UNIT C/W WATER TANK AIRMAN PDS 1855
* 526 IHI 45N 1200MM DITCHING BUCKET COMPRESSOR 353 HOURS 2007
* 527 IHI 45N 1200MM DITCHING BUCKET * 588 WESTERN FAST TOW 1100 LITRE BUNDED FUEL TANK
* 528 IHI 45N 1200MM DITCHING BUCKET C/W HAND PUMP
* 529 NEUSON 50 23 1200MM DITCHING BUCKET * 589 JUNGHEINRICH EFG DH15GE100 435DZ 1.5TON
* 530 NEW HOLLAND E09SR 9 & 6" BUCKETS ELECTRIC FORK LIFT C/W CHARGER 5000MM LIFT
* 531 KLAC SYSTEM C 450MM BUCKET SIDE SHIFT ON SOLID TYRES (07)
* 532 KLAC SYSTEM D 450MM BUCKET * 590 JUNGHEINRICH ELECTRIC REACH TRUCK 8000MM
* 533 CAT 301 300MM BUCKET LIFT C/W CHARGER AND SIDE SHIFT
* 534 CAT 302 600MM BUCKET * 591 HYSTER A1.50XL 1.3 TON ELECTRIC FORKLIFT C/W
* 535 CAT 302 600MM BUCKET CHARGER SIDE SHIFT (1998)
* 536 DAEWOO SOLAR 130 HYDRANT WEDGE LOCK M 592 GENIE V-4M SELF PROPELED ELECTRIC ACCESS
* 537 DAEWOO SOLAR 210 HYDRANT WEDGE LOCK PLATFORM 4M CAP
* 538 2 X JCB ATTACHMENT PLATES * 600 VAUXHALL VIVARO CDTI 2900 CREW CAB VAN REG:
* 539 ROLL OF LARGE DIA WATER PIPE K3 EMJ 79104 MILES C/W ROOF RACK & REAR
* 540 STEEL WORK BENCH AND CUPBOARD LADDER MOT: 6TH JUNE 09 (2005) MOT JUNE 6TH
* 541 STEEL WORK BENCH AND CUPBOARD 2009
* 542 STEEL WORK BENCH AND CUPBOARD * 601 MERCEDES VITO SPORT 150 DIESEL VAN REG: AP08
* 543 LARGE LOCKABLE TOOL BOX WOY 9711 MILES C/W DOUBLE SLIDING DOORS
* 544 VAN MOUNTED LOCKABLE TOOL BOX (SUBJECT TO A REFERRED BID)
* 545 53.5 DIESEL CEMENT MIXER * 602 VAUXHALL VIVARO 2700 DIESEL VAN REG: AR51 EOB
M 546 EPCO BATTERY OPPERATED FLAT BED CRANE 195856 MILES
* 547 HOOK ATTACHMENT FOR FORK LIFT * 603 MITSUBISHI L200 CREW CAB PICK UP REG: Y004 EJV
* 550 2 STAGE & 3 STAGE ALLOY LADDER 84697 MILES (SUBJECT TO A REFERRED BID)
* 551 4 X 11 TREAD WOODEN POLE LADDER * 604 SEAT INCA SDI DIESEL VAN REG: E051 HFP 66129
* 552 15 & 11 TREAD WOODEN POLE LADDERS MILES MOT 02/12/09
* 553 3M ALLOY CRAWLING BOARD * 605 RENAULT KANGO SL17 DCI 70 1.5 LITRE VAN AP57
* 554 4.5M ALLOY CRAWLING BOARD 600MM WIDE LHN 19 192 MILES
* 606 FORD ESCORT 55 1.8 LITRE DIESEL VAN V211 KOE MOT SEPT 4TH 2009
72801 MILES MOT SEPT 29TH 09 * 608 LEYLAND DAF45 130 TURBO O8 FLATBED TRUCK C/W
* 428 MINI ALLOY ZIPPY DECORATORS PLATFORM 18' BUCK 128,562 KM M898 YEW TAX 07/09 TEST
M 607 LDV CUB 2.3LTR DIESEL VAN S65 WEX 80800 MILES OCTOBER 2009
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
1.1 In these General Conditions the following words and expressions shall have the meanings set opposite:
“Auction” any auction conducted pursuant to these General Conditions.
“Auctioneer” the person conducting the auction or to whom the conduct of the auction is delegated under clause 4.10 below.
“Bidder” any person who offers to purchase any Lot whether by bidding at Auction or offering to purchase by private treaty or tender.
“Bid” offer to purchase any Lot whether by bidding at Auction or offering to
purchase by private treaty or tender, and “Bids” and “Bidding” shall be construed accordingly.
“Buyer” any person who agrees to purchase any Lot whether at Auction or by private treaty or tender.
“Catalogue” the catalogue incorporating these General Conditions.
“The Company” George Hazell & Co Ltd, Stanhope House, Stephenson Way, Thetford IP24 3RU
“Location” the premises at which the Lots are located, details of which are set out in the Special Conditions.
“Lot” any Lot described in the Catalogue or the Company’s invoice.
“Seller” the person upon whose instructions the Company is conducting the sale, details of whom are set out in the Special Conditions.
“Special Conditions” the Special Conditions set out or referred to in the Catalogue, announced at Auction or otherwise specified by the Company.
2. Application of these General Conditions
2.1 These General Conditions apply to every sale of plant and machinery, chattels and trade stocks conducted by the Company whether by Auction, private treaty or
tender including all Lots described in the Catalogue or the Company’s invoice.
2.2 Bidding for any Lot shall be deemed to be an acceptance by the Bidder of these General Conditions and the Special Conditions.
2.2 To the extent that these General Conditions are inconsistent with any Special Conditions, the Special Conditions shall prevail.
2.4 These General Conditions, shall be governed construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of England and Wales unless the Location is in:-
(1) Scotland in which case the laws of Scotland shall apply; or
(2) Northern Ireland in which case the laws of Northern Ireland shall apply.
3. Identity of the Parties
3.1 The Company offers each Lot as agent of the Seller and not as principal unless otherwise indicated in the Catalogue.
3.2 The identity of the Seller is set out in the Special Conditions.
3.3 Unless the Company has previously acknowledged in writing that the Bidder Bids as agent on behalf of a named principal, every Bidder shall be taken to Bid on his
own behalf as principal.
3.4 Any Bidder acting as agent on behalf of a named principal shall remain liable to the Seller and the Company for all obligations and liabilities of his principal. The
Bidder warrants that he has the authority of his principal to make each Bid made.
3.5 Every Bidder is required to give his name and address and provide satisfactory proof of identity to the Company before making any Bid.
4. Conduct of Auctions
4.1 Any Lot may be subject to a reserve price.
4.2 The Seller or his representative or the Company on his behalf may Bid for any Lot.
4.3 The Auctioneer may at any time before the fall of the hammer withdraw or divide any Lot or combine any Lots.
4.4 The Company may sell any Lot by private sale before or after the Auction.
4.5 The Auctioneer may reject any Bid at his sole discretion and without being required to give a reason.
4.6 No Bid shall be retracted without the consent of the Auctioneer.
4.7 The Buyer shall be the person who made the highest Bid before the fall of the hammer or such other Bidder as the Auctioneer may declare to be the Buyer without
being required to give a reason.
4.8 The Auctioneer may decide whether there is a dispute between Bidders, may summarily determine the dispute or immediately again offer the Lot for sale, in each
case without being required to give a reason.
4.9 The Auctioneer shall in every other respect decide how the Auction is to be conducted and without being required to give a reason.
4.10 The Auctioneer may in his sole discretion delegate to a person whom he believes to be competent the conduct of the Auction in accordance with these General
4.11 The Buyer may not remove any Lot he has bought until after the end of the Auction.
4.12 The Company operates a Complaints Handling Procedure (CHP) the details of which are available upon request.
5. Sale and Payment
5.1 The Buyer shall pay the following sums to the Company in full and without set off:-
(1) immediately upon the sale of any Lot a deposit of 10% of the price, if requested by the Company;
(2) the balance of the price of the Lot purchased together with a Buyer’s Premium of 10% of the price and any VAT due by no later than the time and date specified in
the Special Conditions;
(3) any other payment or amount due to the Seller and/or the Company pursuant to these General Conditions or the Special Conditions on demand.
5.2 In every case time for payment shall be of the essence.
5.3 In view of Money Laundering Regulations the Company reserves the right to refuse payment in cash. Payments in cash of more than £7,000 will not, in any
circumstances, be accepted.
5.4 If the Buyer fails to make any payment on the due date for payment then, without limiting any other right or remedy available to the Seller, the Buyer shall pay to the
Company interest (both before and after any judgment) on the amount unpaid at the rate of 1.5% per month or any part thereof until payment in full is made.
5.5 Until the Buyer has fully complied with its obligations in this clause 5:-
(1) title to any Lot bought shall not pass to the Buyer;
(2) the Seller shall have a lien over any Lot bought by the Buyer in the Auction;
(3) if the Buyer effects or purports to effect a resale or any other disposition of all or part of the Lot, the Buyer shall hold the proceeds of resale or other disposition on
trust for the Seller.
5.6 All prices are exclusive of any applicable value added tax for which the Buyer shall be additionally liable to pay to the Company. On written request by the Buyer the
Company will provide a VAT invoice.
6. Removal of Lots
6.1 Risk of damage to or loss of the Lot shall pass to the Buyer immediately upon the sale being agreed, which, in the case of an Auction, is upon the fall of the
6.2 The Buyer may not remove any Lot until the Buyer has:-
(1) paid by cleared funds all amounts payable pursuant to clause 5 above in full; and
(2) if requested by the Company produced evidence satisfactory to the Company that the Buyer has adequate public liability insurance in respect of the indemnity set
out in General Condition 6.6 and/or deposited with the Company, by way of security for the costs of making good any damage likely to occur, such sum as the
Company may stipulate.
6.3 (1) The Buyer must remove each Lot purchased by the time and/or date specified in the Special Conditions for which time shall be of the essence. Lots may only be
removed during normal working hours or such hours as are specified in the Special Conditions.
(2) Buyers should co-operate regarding order of removal in order to comply with the clearance date. If it transpires that a purchaser makes no effort to commence
dismantling and the particular item of plant is preventing other buyers from removing equipment, then the Auctioneer reserves the right to insist that removal take
place immediately notwithstanding the final clearance date.
If in the event the purchaser does not comply, then the Auctioneer reserves the right to arrange for the removal of the lot or lots and charge any attendant costs to
(3) If any lot or item is unsold and has to be dismantled & lowered to allow the removal of any other lot, then such dismantling & lowering shall be the responsibility of
the purchaser of the relevant Lot(s) or Item(s).
6.4 It is expressly brought to the Buyer’s attention that certain Lots could contain blue or white asbestos, dangerous chemicals etc which if not handled correctly during
their removal could result in breach of Health & Safety at Work legislation and/or Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations or other statutory
6.5 When removing any Lot the Buyer:-
(1) shall be responsible for detaching any Lot fixed to land or buildings and must do so safely and lawfully and must not use flame cutters, explosives or any other
dangerous equipment or process without previous written permission signed by or on behalf of the Company;
(2) Compliance with Laws, Regulations and Planning Purchasers or their Removal Contractors are responsible for applying for relevant planning permissions (if appropriate) with
reference to the removal of building structures and plant housings.
Purchasers or their Contractors shall at all times comply with all orders, regulations, requirements and rules of any authority whether Parliamentary, statutory,
parochial or local and in particular shall comply with all requirements applicable to the employment by them of labour or otherwise affecting the work. The
Purchasers or their Contractors shall in addition and without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing conform to the regulations and bye-laws of local authorities
and shall pay all fees and charges arising under the said regulations and bye-laws in respect of the Work.
It is the purchaser’s or their removal contractors responsibility (i.e. Police, Ministry of Transport, Local Authority) to transport off site long/wide loads, within sufficient
time prior to the commencement of clearance period as stated in the Special Notes & Conditions.
(3) must use safe and lawful means of removing the Lot, must comply with all current statutory requirements and regulations including those relating to the disposal of
waste and, if required, satisfy the Company in relation to their removal procedures; in particular, the removal of waste materials must be undertaken by an approved
and licensed contractor;
(4) is responsible for ensuring that any motor vehicle may be safely and lawfully driven onto a public highway;
6.6 The Buyer shall indemnify the Company and the Seller against any loss damages, expenses, claims or liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the detaching of
any Lot fixed to land or buildings and/or its removal including (without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing) any damage caused to other Lots, the Location or
to any third party.
7. Default by the Buyer
7.1 If at any time the Buyer has failed to pay the sums specified in clause 5 above in full by the due date for payment, or to remove any Lot purchased by the time or
date specified in the Special Conditions the Seller may rescind the sale of that Lot, in which case any deposit shall be forfeit, and that Lot may be resold.
7.2 If the Seller has rescinded the sale but the Buyer has removed the Lot purchased, the Seller shall be entitled without previous notice to enter upon any premises
where he believes the Lot to be and remove it.
7.3 If the Seller has rescinded the sale and the Lot has been resold, the Buyer shall make good any deficiency, namely:-
(1) the sale price less the resale price;
(2) the costs of and incidental to resale.
7.4 If the Buyer fails to remove any Lot by the time specified:-
(1) the Seller may remove the Lot from the Location and leave them outside at the Buyer’s risk in all respects;
(2) the Seller may charge the Buyer for the reasonable costs of storage;
(3) the Buyer shall indemnify the Seller against any loss, damages, expenses, claims or liabilities incurred by the Seller arising from the Buyer’s failure to remove the
Lot from the Location.
8. Acknowledgements and Exclusion of Warranties
8.1 The Buyer acknowledges that in agreeing to purchase any Lot he is not relying on any warranties or representations made by the Seller or the Company or any of
their employees agents or representatives. All representations, warranties and conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise in respect of all and any of the
Lots are expressly excluded (without limitation any warranties and conditions as to title quiet possession, satisfactory quality fitness for purpose and description).
8.2 The Buyer further acknowledges that neither the Sellers nor the Company shall in any circumstances be liable to or to compensate the Buyer nor shall the Buyer be
entitled to rescind the sale or reject any Lot for an error omission or misstatement contained in the Catalogue.
8.3 The Buyer also acknowledge that:-
(1) all the Lots are purchased on the basis that risk of good title to all or any of them passing to the Buyer is at the Buyer’s so risk and without limitation the Lots are
sold subject to any claims, liens, distraint and execution and subject to all leasing, hire or hire purchase agreements and reservation of title claims (if any) in respect
(2) if it shall be found that the Seller does not have title to all or any of the Lots the Buyer shall have no right to rescind, avoid or vary this agreement or to claim
damages or a reduction in the price paid or payable; and
(3) anything found in under near or in any Lot which is not specifically included in the description of the Lot remains the property of the Seller.
8.4 The Buyer undertakes that it shall ensure that any vehicle comprised in any Lot is in a roadworthy condition in accordance with the Road Vehicle (Construction and
Use) Regulations 1986 before using it on a public road and the Buyer acknowledges that any item of plant, machinery or equipment contained in the Lot(s) may not
necessarily comply with any statutory requirements or regulations governing the use of that plant, machinery or equipment in their working environment. Neither the
Seller nor the Company shall incur any liability to the Buyer because of any default or defect in all or any of the Lots. Buyers are entirely responsible for ensuring
that the use of any item of plant, machinery or equipment does not contravene any statutory requirements or regulations.
8.5 The Buyer acknowledges and agrees that the Company is acting only as agent of the Seller and it is expressly agreed and declared that no personal liability in
connection with the sale of any Lot or otherwise shall fall on the Company and the Buyer shall indemnify the Company against all and any liabilities arising under or
in connection with the sale of any Lot.
8.6 The Buyer agrees that the General Conditions and the exclusions which they contain are fair and reasonable bearing in mind that:-
(1) the Buyer must rely absolutely on the Buyer’s own opinion and/or professional advice concerning the quality state, condition, performance and functionality of the
Lots any right, title or interest which is sold under the terms of these General Conditions, their fitness and suitability for any particular or any purpose, the possibility
that some or all of them may have defects not apparent on inspection and examination including, without limitation, the presence of contamination and the
possibility that the Buyer may not acquire title and the fact that the Buyer would have no remedy under this Agreement should that happen;
(2) the Buyer has available to it skilled professional advice and on that basis agrees to purchase a Lot for a consideration calculated to take into account amongst other
things the risk to it represented by the fact that the parties believe that all the exclusions and limitations set out in these General Conditions would be recognised as
being fully effective by the Courts and the Seller making it clear that it would not have agreed to sell any Lot on any other basis except for a higher consideration;
(3) the Buyer has been given every opportunity which might reasonably be expected to examine and inspect the Lots.