1) When is the bug
2) When is he slowing
3) When is the bug not
4) When does he change direction?
5) When is the bug crawling up?
6) When is the bug crawling down?
7) What is the bug’s acceleration at t=1s; t=3s; t=6.5s?
8) What’s the average acceleration on [2, 8]?
9) In the graph below, sketch the bug’s speed. Now sketch his acceleration.
Please see summative problem demonstrating the calculus of rectilinear motion. Handout 10/22.
10) Redo problem #2 p 129.
11) Using d
dx sin x cos x and d
dx cos x sin x , show
dx tan x sec x 2 d
dx cot x csc2 x
dx sec x sec x tan x d
dx csc x csc x cot x
12) Redo #11 p 140.