A PUZZLE FOR THE HISTORY OF GUIDING AND THE WORLD FLAG
Promise Love of
and Law Humanity
began in Canada
began in BC
The sky Africa Robert
Guide Day Guides
The water Centre
Miss St. Clair
Start with the full name of the Founder of Scouts and Guides. Then move to:
1. Some Guides showed up at a rally held at ____ ____.
2. The initials of the Founder.
3. The lady who helped to start the first Guides.
4. Her relationship to B.P.
5. The name of the first Guides.
6. The year Guiding began in Britain.
7. The lady who brought Guiding to Canada.
8. The Canadian city which had the first Guide company.
9. The name of B.P.'s wife before her marriage.
10. She later became our ____ ____ ____.
11. We now call her ____ ____.
12. The special Guide Day celebrated all over the World.
13. The date of this day.
14. Whose birthday is it?
15. What does the blue background in the World Flag represent?
16. What does the gold colour of the trefoil in the World Flag represent?
17. What do the two stars in the World Flag represent?
18. What does the compass needle represent?
19. What does the curved line at the bottom of the trefoil denote?
20. What happened in 1910?
Now go back to the name of our Founder.
What shape do you have?