“An Online Tutoring and Assignment Help Company Which Has
Helped Thousands of Students to Excel in Their Studies”
CLASSOF1 [MACROECONOMICS - MULTIPLIER]
Multiple choice questions related to multiplier, automatic stabilizer, laffer curve.
ClassOf1 provides expert guidance to College, Graduate, and High school students on homework and assignment problems
in Math, Sciences, Finance, Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Engineering, and many other subjects.
1) When households' marginal propensity to consume (MPC) increases, the size of the spending
2. remains unchanged.
3. also increases.
4. reacts unpredictably.
2) According to the Laffer Curve, when the tax rate is 100 percent, tax revenue will be:
1. at the maximum value.
2. greater than it would be at a 50 percent tax rate.
3. the same as it would be at a 20 percent tax rate.
5. the same as it would be at a 50 percent tax rate.