General terms of lease 1.Payment Upon receipt of the deposit of 20 % of the total amount due and the signed tenancy agreement the reservation is firm. One month prior to the arrival date, the remaining balance (80 %) is due. Allow appr. one week for the payment/transfer. 2.Inventory Inventory will be taken upon arrival and departure by the Landlord or his deputy. The Tenant reports to the Landlord or his deputy any possible damages. 3.Use of the premises The houses / premises have to be kept clean and in good order. The number of Tenants as agreed may not to be exceeded without prior consent of the Landlord. Any breach will lead to cancellation of this agreement to the full liabilities of the Tenant; the rent remains with the Landlord. 4.Cancellation By the Tenant The down payment will be refunded only if a new Tenant can be found for the same period of time and at the same rate; _ contradictory to the above, the deposit is non-refundable and 50 % of the remaining balance of the rent are due. by the Landlord _ the full rent will be refunded to the Tenant; in addition he will receive a voucher to spend one week at the premises in one of the houses. 5.Early departure The Tenant will not receive any refund. 6.Smoking No smoking at any given time in the bedrooms. Any handling with fire on the premises must be conducted with utmost care. 7.Bicycles The use of the bicycles are at the sole responsibility and risk of the Tenants. The Landlord is not liable for any accidents and / or damages of any kind. 8.Travel insurance The utilisation of the premises / houses are at the Tenant=s sole risk. The Landlord is not liable for any physical, personal and/or property damages. A travel insurance is recommended.
Pages to are hidden for
"General terms of lease Payment Upon receipt of the deposit"Please download to view full document