Interview Questions for Lab Technician
1. What is you career plan or goal for the next five years?
2. What is your definition of acceptable attendance?
3. What do you think is important when working in a team environment?
4. What motivates you the most to high perform on the job (work ethic, work
environment, money, job title status, education, growth, flexibilty)?
5. What do you expect from your employer for a job well done or a job not done
6. Have you worked long periods of nights and would you be able to work a 2nd or
3rd or 4 shift for an extended period of time?
7. How would you handle a situation where a team member was not performing
their job to your satisfaction?
8. What type of exposure have you had in the past or present to a laboratory
9. What types of lab equipment or testing have you personally had an opportunity to
10. Have you had any experience buying, handling or using chemicals?
11. What type of computer applications have you had experience?
12. What type of math applications have you experience with (stats, algebra, calc)?
13. Can you work alone and in some situations be self directed?
14. Can you perform multitasks and do you like a challenge or prefer routine?
15. Are you afraid of making mistakes and how do you follow up when one’s made?
16. Do you like a constantly changing work environment and can you be flexible to
17. Why should we hire you for this job?