Home: 305-555-5555 ▪ Cell: 305-444-4444 ▪ E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
123 Elm Street ▪ Miami, FL 33183
OBJECTIVE: To secure a high-level pizzeria management position within an established, well-respected national
organization and an opportunity to utilize 17 years of exceptional customer service and general
PROFILE: ▪ Experienced in the development, growth, and leadership of personnel.
▪ Able to analyze operations and implement processes that improve organizational performance.
▪ Successful history in the supervision of production, marketing, quality, and cost control.
▪ Adept at establishing positive work environments and improving customer service.
▪ Adaptive with the proven ability to hit the ground running and deliver results quickly.
▪ Multi-lingual professional with excellent interpersonal communication skills.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
▪ Staff Training & Motivation ▪ Employee Relations & Scheduling ▪ Recruitment
▪ Operational Improvement ▪ Customer Service & Satisfaction ▪ Inventory Management
▪ Strategic Planning ▪ Creative Problem Resolution ▪ Regulatory Compliance
▪ Productivity Enhancement ▪ Real Estate & Investments ▪ Networking
OPERATIONAL M ANAGER, 20xx - Present
ABC PIZZERIA & RESTAURANT, Miami, FL
Hire, direct, train, and motivate a high-performing team of 30 employees to consistently exceed customer
expectations. Optimize productivity by continually evaluating workloads and strategizing employee schedules. Quickly
and effectively resolve customer service issues and employee conflicts. Maximize profitability by carefully controlling
inventory levels. Monitor overall business operations; open/close the store on a daily basis, tally receipts, and manage
all bank transactions. Ensure full adherence to health codes and safety standards.
Consistently increase store revenues.
Led the restaurant to earn ranking as the #2 best pizzeria in Miami; recognition received by AOL and
Newsday for two consecutive years.
Significantly reduced cash-drawer errors and created new inventory sheets for improved ordering accuracy.
Implemented a system to better track employee hours and improved store branding with uniform selection.
Introduced and successfully promoted well-received new product offerings/menu items.
TRAINING: Day Trading / Stock, Mortgage Banking
EDUCATION: XYZ Community College, Miami, FL, 20xx
Completed 51 credits toward an Associates Degree in Business Management.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
CERTIFICATION: Food Management