Freel ance G r a ph i c d e s i G n a n d p rod u c t i on
61631 Cedarwood Road • Bend, OR | email@example.com | emgraphics.org | 541.633.3943
A freelance position using my skills and education in design.
computer skills & education
Adobe CS3 (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver and Flash)
QuarkXPress, and Microsoft Office Software Operating Systems: Mac and PC
Associates of Applied Science Degree in Graphic Design June 2004
Major in Graphic Design and Minor in Fine Art (GPA: 3.7) Lane Community College, Eugene OR
• skill in creating and manipulating digital images
• creative experience in computer illustration, photography, drawing, canvas painting, and mural painting
• skill in producing corporate identity through logo design and page layout
• experience in producing marketing materials designed to target a wide range of specific audiences
• skill in leadership and communication
• practice in creative thinking, consistency, patience, and responsibility
• strong work ethic, successful collaborator, and team worker
• highly motivated and enthusiastic
The Mandala Agency (541) 633-3943 Designer and Production Artist Bend, OR
October 2005- June 2007
Working for an advertising agency has taught me efficiency and accuracy. For this job, I contributed to the designs and productions of
websites and all kinds of marketing materials including business cards, presentation folders, brochures, and more. I was responsible for
the accuracy of files and for making sure they were to the printer, ready and on time.
FreelAnCe GrAphiC DeSiGn
pipsqueak Helena, MT June 2008-present
Moving Within Eugene, OR 2003-present
Maggie Bee’s Flowers Eugene, OR 2006-present
Jacob’s Garden Eugene, OR 2003-present
Continuum Movement Eugene, OR 2003-present
lCC Music, Dance and Theatre Arts Department Roseburg, OR 2003-present
Designed and produced logos, business cards, brochures, ads, flyers, posters, and websites.
Modern trends Salon Roseburg, OR August 2004
Mercy hospital Roseburg, OR September 1999
YMCA Roseburg, OR 1997-1999
YMCA Eugene, OR 2000-2005
Designed and produced large professional murals for specific audiences, painted seasonally themed canvas paintings.
Other work experience: I have done one time jobs including tattoo designs, mirror etching and sign paintings.
Non-design jobs include: Fitness instructor (body sculpt, step, dance, kickboxing, and water aerobics),
childcare provider and cook, volunteer assistant lifeguard/ swim instructor.
sole proprietor of personal business emGraphics
• developed identities for five corporate, full-service businesses (2003-present)
• interviewed on KPIC news for producing a large-scale mural for Mercy Hospital
• featured in college paper article (interview, artwork, and biography)