Community Education and Workforce Development Division
COLUMBUS STATE COMMUNITY COLLEGE
How to get information and register for a noncredit class
at Columbus State Community College
Contact the CEWD Central Registration Office.
• By telephone: (614) 287-5858 [Para información en español: (614) 287-3929]
• By e-mail: email@example.com
• Fax: (614) 287-5011
• In person: Center for Workforce Development (315 Cleveland Ave.), Room 1090
during normal business hours Monday through Friday
Some classes — such as Registration and payment
Basic English, Language for placement tests and classes
Arts and GED Preparation • Payment is required at the time of registration for a
— require a placement placement test or a class.
test in order to be sure you • The Central Registration Office accepts payment by
start in the correct level. credit/debit card, check or money order for in-person
The Central Registration registrations.
Office can give you • Registration/payment by telephone, e-mail or
information about testing fax can be made with payment by credit/debit
schedules and costs. card.
• Money orders can be purchased in the DX/
Bookstore at the corner of Cleveland Ave. and
Mt. Vernon, next to the Center for Workforce
• Cash payments must be made at the Cashier’s
Office in Rhodes Hall.
• Textbooks/Materials: For most classes, you will need to purchase materials. You will receive this
information when you register for the class.
• Class locations: Most noncredit classes are held in the Center for Workforce Development. Contact
the Central Registration Office if you have a question about where your class will meet.
• Dropping a class: If you need to drop your class or change your schedule, you must contact the
Central Registration Office. Be sure to check the policies of your class about schedule changes and
deadlines to drop a class.
• Refunds for dropped classes: Check the policies of your class about refunds for dropped classes.
Most programs have deadlines that must be met in order to be eligible for a refund.