Bad things happen, but they don’t have to make you sour
1. The New Year is set before us like an unwritten volume – all its pages blank. Let us write upon each day’s page
things that at the end of the year we will look upon with rejoicing rather than regret.
2. I stand at the threshold of a New Year. May God help me to be kind, fair, and wise in all my affairs.
3. Let us look behind us with understanding, before us with faith, and around us with love.
4. Keeping books with your soul at the close of the year is good preparation for starting the next year.
5. We are given a fresh start not only at the beginning of the year, but every morning when we wake up. We have
the chance to start a new and make things right.
6. There is a light at the end of every tunnel; the sun returns after every storm.
7. Enthusiasm is the baking powder of life. Without it, you are flat; with, you rise.
8. Think positive, encouraging, uplifting thoughts, and the negative will soon disappear.
9. Money can buy you a lot of nice things, but all the money in the world cannot buy contentment.
10. You are like a snowflake, unique and exquisitely beautiful in your own way.
11. Hope anticipates, faith believes and patience quietly waits.
12. Say “I love you“ with deeds of kindness and acts of caring.
13. True happiness is found in giving.
14. Love came down at Christmas, wrapped in the birth of the infant Jesus.
15. God loves you. He is loved you from the very beginning and He will love you to the end.
16. The most precious gifts you can give your loved ones for Christmas are loving-words and deeds, compassion,
forgiveness, appreciation, understanding, acceptance.
17. Always put worry in its proper place – out of your life.
18. For the holiday season awakens good cheer, and draws us closer to those we hold dear.
19. Those who tell you it cannot be done have always been around, but throughout history, progress has always
come from those who said it could be done.
20. The love of God is more constant than any other love you will ever find.
21. The secret to success is never to give up.
22. Love looks beyond the exterior of a person and sees inside one’s heart.
23. If you want to have friends, be a friend.
24. A warm hug from a loved one is a little bit of Heaven on Earth.
25. The best listener is someone who puts himself in the other person’s shoes.
26. Every time something good happens to you, make something good happen to someone else.
27. The world and everything in it is as beautiful as you perceive it to be.
28. The resources of Heaven are equal to any problem you will ever have to face.
29. Invest in your children. Give them your time, your attention, your love. They are the future.
30. It does not take great men to do great things, just those who are greatly dedicated to doing them.
31. We should never be afraid of tears. They soften our hearts, wash our eyes and clear our vision.
32. Friends are these who love you when everyone else deserts you.
33. Kindness and courtesy can make an average person superior; indifference and lack of concern can make a
superior person average.
34. Let us be children in faith, in unconditional love, and in happiness. Let us be adults in experience, in
compassion, and in wisdom.
35. Unlock your potential by tapping into Heaven’s resources!
36. You never appreciate your blessings as much as when they are gone.
37. Friendship is the most priceless gift that can be given.
38. Acquiring knowledge is not an end in itself, but only a means to an end. Knowledge without purpose can be a
39. Strive to learn something new today.
40. Ever wish that your family knew how much they really mean to you and how much you need them? Go ahead
and tell them!
41. Your health affects all you do. They key to good health is to eat right, sleep right, exercise right, and treat
42. If you feel like you are struggling on your own, why not reach out for help?
43 Be wise, prioritize.
44. Before you discover, you must explore.
45. Forget the past; it is dead and gone. Live for the future; it is alive and full of potential.
46. Don’t’ get so involved in the race of life that you forget that the course is only a means to an end, rather than
the end itself.
47. The life you live will soon be past, but the tings you do for love will last.
48. Stop and reflect on one of nature’s small but intricate beauties – a flower perhaps, or a butterfly or a bird. If
God cared enough to perfect each feature of these creations of His, surely He cares for you too.
48. Every disappointment in life can be a steppingstone to greater things.
49. True love pulls others through, carries them over, and looks beyond. It knows no boundaries and it never runs
50. He is wise who always strives to find a right balance in everything; the right degree, how far, how much, how
little, where on the scale the right answer lies.
51. If you believe even in that which you cannot see, your reward will be greater than what you can imagine.
52. Bad things happen, but they don’t have to make you sour.
53. If you feel small and worthless, do something great – help someone in need.
54. The beautiful colors of the rainbow can only be seen through the prism of rain.
55. If you want to be cheerful and happy, act that way and you will soon find yourself becoming that way.
56. Don’t just throw out a vice; replace it with a virtue.
57. The best way to get ahead in life is to help others get ahead.
58. Anything you are ever wanted, dreamed of, or hoped for can be yours in the beautiful paradise of the world
59. The sunshine of your smile might chase the clouds from someone’s life today.
60. Never underestimate the amazing power of love to change hearts and mindsets. Love can even give fresh
inspiration to tackle what seems to be impossible.
61. You will never know what can be done until you try to do it.
62. Even if everyone says you don’t stand a chance, don’t give up on your dreams.
63. In Heaven our tears will be wiped away. The sorrow, pain, and grief of life will be forgotten as if it were a
64. Those who freely give love and kindness are always recipients of them as well.
65. Every experience you have is designed to make you stronger.
66. Be yourself! No one will be disillusioned when they discover the “real” you, if that’s what they are known and
loved all along.
67. Love and trust are inseparable. You cannot have one without the other.
68. Give to those in need. One day you may benefit from the kindness of someone who does likewise.
69. People sense how you feel about them. If you want to change their attitudes toward you, change any negative
attitudes you may have toward them.
70. Faith is a gift from God that He makes available to anyone who wants it. All you have to do to get it is ask
71. People who live in their own little world never get to enjoy the worlds of others.
72. Love cannot be measured, bought, or sold. For it to be valued at all, it must be given freely.
73. Blessed are you if you can live each day in such a way that you can say at its close, “I have done the best I
could today for both God and man.”
74. Happiness is a state of mind.
75. Love is best found when looking to give it to another.
76. There is someone who knows and understands your every thought and feeling – the pleasure and the pain, the
joy and the sorrow – and who perceives the deepest needs and longings of your heart.
77. It is a new day and a chance to try again.
78. Don’t knock the benefits of relaxation. A refreshed soul can be a truly creative soul, and a truly creative soul is
a productive soul.
79. Try to replace critical thoughts with positive ones, and you will be amazed what a difference it will make in your
day, your spirit, and your life.
80. Don’t just look at the circumstances; look above and beyond them!
81. Evil multiplies when good men don’t champion what’s right.
82. Life is a combination of success and failure. Both are needed.
83. The world is full of could have been. A could have been is worse than a has been. At least the has been was
84. To bring out the best in those around you, give them encouragement and show them loving appreciation.
85. To put the needs and desires of another person above your own is love in its purest form.
86. Kind words are like the seats in an airplane. You will still get to your destination without them, but the journey
is a whole lot more comfortable with them.
87. Ask and you will receive. God’s promises are the key to the vault of Heaven.
88. Sit outside today for five or ten minutes, breathe deeply, and count your blessings. Your day will improve.
89. Great souls are often those who have undergone great sorrows but have refused to give up.
90. Sometimes the world can tire and age us faster than we would like. Look at the world through a child’s eyes
and see if that would not bring a little zest for living back into your life.
91. If you want a share of the fame, you have got to be willing to take a share of the blame.
92. All that given cheerfully and generously to another come back to you and enriches your life in unexpected
93. Whatever you teach a child, whether it is through your words or through your actions, lives on forever in his or
94. Even the richest man in the world is poor if he is without love in his heart.
95. Be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
96. There is nothing that God cannot understand.
97. Sometimes will power is not as important as would not power.
98. Loving someone is….. caring sharing bearing working changing – together.
99. Look for five things on which you can compliment your spouse, children, or friends today.
100. Don’t delay, do it today!
101. One good thing about mistakes is that they help you be more patient with others. How can you criticize
others for their faults when you know you have got plenty of your own?
102. I see God’s love in my loved one’s eyes. I feel God’s love in the cool summer breeze. I hear God’s love in the
103. If you knew today was your last day of life, what would you do differently?
104. Renew your inner energy and refresh your soul by simply taking a few moments each day to reflect upon the
beauty and perfection of God’s creation.
105. When the problems mount so high that you cannot see anything else, it pays to step back from your work so
you can see the big picture.
106. Never forget a kindness, but always try to forget a slight.
107. God offers to take away your feelings of misery and gloom and replace them with peace beyond
understanding and happiness that’s stronger than circumstances.
108. Love is magical. It is a language the deaf can hear, a song the crippled can dance to, and a sunset the blind
109. It always pays to put others before yourself. It is the path to true happiness.
110. Even if you are dealt a bad hand in life, with courage and faith you can play it well.
111. A painting is made up of many different colors, each one important and necessary.
If you are shy and worried about what others may think of you, it could help to realize that they are probably also
worried about what you may think of them! An outgoing interest in others will help to break down the walls of
112. Though God’s ways of operating may perplex us at times, if we trust Him, in due time we will understand.
113. If you ever think that you are all alone, that no one notices or no one cares, remember this; God sees you, He
understands, and He can make things better.
114. Love is giving, especially when it hurts.
115. Be open-minded, but don’t be afraid to draw the line when it comes to moral convictions. Knowing what you
believe and sticking by it is a sign of strength, not weakness.
116. Laughter is medicine for the heart.
117. Your day is as good as you make it.
118. If you don’t accomplish anything else today except show love to all you meet, you will be a great success.
119. Some people are nearsighted; they live only for the present. Other people are farsighted; they see beyond
120 Each new day is a new challenge. To stay fresh and alive in spirit, there must be change. Find new tactics,
methods, and modes of operation that are right for today’s situation; otherwise you will be left behind.
121. If we determine that we will perform one deed of kindness every day, no matter how small or insignificant it
might seem, we will never stop reaping the returns.
122. Relieve stress by lifting your eyes to Heaven.
123. Life is like a song. Which tune are you singing?
124. Relax and enjoy life. You will never live this day again.
125. You cannot lose what you have given away.
126. Trying times need not drag you down if you will see them as doorways to new beginnings.
127. To place faith in something other than one’s self requires an element of courage. Yet those who have put
faith in God can testify that even greater courage – alongwith peace of mind – is to be found in doing so.
128. When you are faced with little daily choices, form the habit of making the right decisions – the honest, loving
ones. Then when you are faced with a really tough decision, you will tend to make the right choice then too.
129. Have a good laugh at yourself from time to time; it will do you good!
130. Keep your face toward the light, and the darkness will never be able to close in on you.
131. Contentment is a feeling that envelops you when you are truly thankful for what you have and are no longer
seeking to acquire more.
132. Freedom without responsibility is like a child without oversight.
133. God loves the lowly, the downcast, and those struggling to keep their dreams alive. He is near to the
brokenhearted. He longs to comfort them and heal their hearts with His love.
134. If your plans have failed, ask yourself if there is a better plan waiting to be discovered.
135. When you feel burdened with all there is to do, reassess your priorities. Then do the most important things
first, and leave the rest for later.
136. Love is the key that will open even the hardest heart.
137. Aim as high as you can. Don’t let anything limit your faith.
138. The best way to conquer your enemies is to make them your friends.
139. Always express appreciation first, before discussing a problem or bringing up a complaint.
140. An un-kept promise is as bad as a slap in the face. An honoured promise is better than an expensive bottle of
141. To succeed in a new field, make a new discovery, or do anything new in life, you have to be willing to fail.
142. God knows the heart of each person and one’s innermost needs, feelings and fears. It is in His power to give
each person exactly what he or she needs.
143. When you say something you should not have said – something that you did not mean or that was unkind or
critical – apologize right away. The longer you wait the harder it will be.
Procrastination will be overcome when you take little steps toward the goal. With each step you gain momentum,
and with consistency, you will be crossing the finish line before you know it.
144. There is always something you can be thankful for.
145. A loving soul is a loved soul.
146. Position, power, money or popularity do not a great man make.
147. Do you think millions of people through out the ages would have believed in prayer if it did not work?
Discover the power of prayer for yourself, it is no secret! And it is available for free; all you have to do is try it.
148. If your heart is breaking, give it to God to mend.
149. It is not a single, great, heroic deed that defines who you really are. It is the little things you do day by day
150. Some people own a lot of things, but many people’s things own them.
151. When there is a cloudburst over your life and all around is wind, rain, lightning, and thunder, that is the time
to take cover under the umbrella of God’s promises, sit still and wait it out. The One who allows the storms also
brings the rainbows.
152. When we pray, things will happen and things will be different. Prayer changes things.
153. A mother is a picture of God’s love.
154. Give love today. Love others. Love your family. Love God. He will see to it that you have sufficient love,
and give you more in return than you can ever give away.
155. Bad habits are thinking skeptically, being pessimistic, doubting, and looking critically on the things around
you. Good habits are thinking positively, seeing the good in every situation, and never giving up hope, speaking
156. Even if all you can do is crawl across the floor, it is better than just sitting there doing nothing.
157. Make amends the same day for words spoken in haste and deeds done in anger, lest you breach a wall of
trust that will be more difficult to repair the next day.
158. Don’t hide behind a false front; people will love you more for your honesty.
159. Don’t jump to conclusions. There are usually not only two sides to every story, but three, four, or more. Give
others the benefit of the doubt, and people will love you for it.
If something seems far too big for you to cope with, may be it is because you are meant to share the load with
160. Don’t confuse fame with success.
161. Before you judge another, think of your own last mistake.
162. Inspiration plus perspiration produces a sensation.
163. Let love blossom in your heart! Let love grab your heart, shake it with passion and vigor, and infuse it with all
the zest and joy for life that love has to give.
164. Feeling apprehensive, worried, and unsure about which way to go? Let God guide you. He knows the way.
165. You can give up when something goes wrong, or you can let misfortune transform you into something better.
166. God’s presence can be with you wherever you go, in whatever you are doing. He is always ready to give help
and comfort when you need it.
167. There is nothing in the world that love cannot conquer.
168. A smile on your face will do wonders for your appearance. It will give you youthfulness and optimism that
beauty treatments or counseling sessions never could.
169. You can watch, read or download information about almost anything these days. It pays, though, to discern
between useful knowledge and that which merely clutters your life and takes up time that you had rather spend on
more profitable pursuits.
170. Every person is important. It does not matter whether you play the violin, the flute, the cello, or the drums;
you are still part of the orchestra.
171. Put on the glasses of optimism and you will see a world of potential.
172. The time to trust is not just when all is calm. The most important time to trust is through the raging storm.
173. Troubles, like a washing machine, twist us and knock us around, but in the end we come out brighter and
better than before.
174. The greatest of life’s pleasures are shared.
175. Money can buy many fine things, but love, peace, and happiness are the most precious treasures to be found.
176. Happiness is contagious. Start an epidemic today.
177. Smile! God loves you! Keep smiling and others will too.
178. People who forget themselves are the folks others remember.
179. If you want to be a winner, you have to be willing to give it your all.
180. Progress in life, business, or any project comes through taking initiative and continuing to press on with new
strategies, concepts, and plans. The original momentum is not enough to keep you moving forward. Your
progress will grind to a halt unless you refill your engine of inspiration with the fuel of fresh ideas.
181. Love is never wasted; it always comes back to you a hundred times over.
182. Peace, righteousness, fairness, justice, goodness, mercy, and love will cover the whole world in God’s
tomorrow, when all the world will be free.
183. Be loving – because God is love.
184. If you cannot see the stars twinkle in the night sky, it does not mean that they have disappeared. They are
just behind a blanket of clouds and you will see them shine again.
185. A great man is a generous man. Giving and greatness go hand in hand. They are one and the same,
because to give is to love, and to love is the supreme duty of man.
186. Change the things that need changing, leave as they are the things that don’t need changing, and ask God to
help you know the difference.
187. If you just take a step by faith to do the right thing, then God will do the rest – the things you cannot do.
188. Boredom is something that we all experience from time to time. But if we look through the binoculars of faith
and optimism, we can see beyond the clouds of monotony and routine and catch a glimpse of the mysteries of life,
which are as innumerable as the stars.
189. Being polite costs nothing, but it is priceless.
190. Be thankful for what you have, not sad about what you don’t have.
191. Life is like an ice cream. Enjoy it before it melts.
192. It is better to try and fail than never to have tried at all.
193. There is no greater happiness than to know God’s love and forgiveness.
194. Showing faith and trust in someone who is shunned by others will often gain you a loyal friend who has faith
and trust in you.
195. Pressure and stress are like weeds. Replace them with God’s love and peace.
196. Love is saying you are sorry.
197. The best way to tackle today is one step at a time.
198. To let pressure dictate your life and chase out the enjoyment is like letting a foe dictate your schedule and
forbid you to enjoy your family and friends.
199. As long as you can carry on one more moment, you will never be defeated.
200. If you want the key to someone’s heart, accept and love them for who they are.
201. To show someone that you love them, give them your time.
202. Forget trying to figure out what will bring you happiness. Try to make others happy, and then happiness will
203. A kind word spoken can make another’s day. A kind word not spoken leaves an empty hole.
204. An honest, kind word spoken in love lifts the spirit and refreshes the soul.
205. There is always some good in every situation; all you have to do is look for it.
206. God can do anything for you if you simply give Him a chance.
207. When you find yourself enchanted by the sparkle in your child’s eyes, you are seeing a glimmer of God and
208. Life is a school. Those who learn to love and help others graduate with honors.
209. Stop everything and take five minutes just to lean back in your chair, close your eyes, and think of someone
that you love. Send him or her your love in prayer, by asking God to bless the one for whom you care.
210. When you are surfing and there is a big wave coming your way, you can either catch and ride it or be
overwhelmed by it. Rise above your problems and ride them to victory rather than letting them drown you.
211. Great men are not born great. God uses troubles and trials to make them great.
212. A man’s countenance tells you more about him than his clothes.
Looking for answers? There are many ways to gaze – you can seek within yourself, but might end up in a haze.
Reaching out to others can help give peace of mind. But in looking up to Heaven, clear direction you will find.
213. You may not be able to choose your lot in life, but you can choose how to handle your lot.
214. Exercise not only improves your health, but it makes you feel better about yourself. Take 15 or 30 minutes
today to get fresh air and do whatever exercise you like – walk, run, play, or work out. It is well worth the time.
215. Truth is always the best policy. Honesty pays.
216. It is better to complete a small project than to leave a big one half done.
217. Stretch out your arms and give your loved one a hug today; it will do both of you a world of good.
218. There is someone who knows your heart and every single thing there is to know about you – and He loves
219. Whether you succeed or fail is not as important as whether you do your best.
220. If things ever become too much for you or too hard for you to bear, just ask God to help you. He will place
His arms under your burdens, lighten your load, and lift your spirit.
221. Ambition is either a servant or a master. The trick is to know which it is in your life.
222. When someone has wronged you, repay them with forgiveness and it will be remembered forever.
223. Slow it down! Take time to appreciate nature, chat with a friend, or read a chapter from a good book. There
is more to life than running nonstop.
224. Love is God and God is love.
225. There is a special place in your heart that only God can fill.
226. Success can be dangerous; it can breed arrogance. Sometimes it is better to fail. Failure fosters humility, and
humility will win you more points with people than arrogance.
227. Laughter is a unique medicine that places your problems in perspective, relaxes your tense muscles, reassures
those around you, and helps you to enjoy life even when you don’t have everything you want.
228. If love you hold – No matter how the years go by, No matter how the birthdays fly – You are not old!
229. You are a unique and special creation of God, worth far more than any earthly treasure.
230. Think positive! Way too many people already focus on the negative.
231. Fear is a cage where you are locked up. Faith is the key to freedom.
232. I would rather confess I am right and be wrong.
233. Life is not worth living unless it is spent giving to others in some way.
234. God wants to make life easy on you, so He will take what is bothering you and replace it with His joy – if you
will let Him.
235. Pity just feels sorry. Compassion takes action.
236. The world is full of problems. Heaven is full of solutions.
237. Love is the ability to see beyond the faults of another and to discover the beauties of his or her heart.
238. Challenges in life come in three broad categories: easy, difficult, and impossible. Those who take on only the
easy have a safe and boring life. Those who take on the difficult have a tough but satisfying life. Those who take
on the impossible are remembered.
239. Don’t let this day pass without doing something to make your dreams come true.
240. If you want to be truly happy, live for others.
241. Appreciation is an expensive gift which should be given freely.
242. When you feel like giving up, hold on just a little longer.
243. Death is not the end of life; it is only the beginning.
244. If you reach for a goal, you may not get there, but at least you will get a lot further than if you had not
reached at all.
245. When you are tempted to feel frustrated with the idiosyncrasies of others, first sit down and tally up your
own. Then determine if you can let something pass. If it needs addressing, look for constructive ways to
approach the matter.
246. God grants you peace after you have given Him your trust.
247. Knowledge is a collection of facts. Wisdom is knowing how to apply knowledge.
248. The secret to happiness is being content with what you have.
249. Blessings go to the grateful hearts; they shun those who complain that they never get enough.
250. Want a face-lift? Wear a smile.
251. When things go wrong, do you get better or bitter?
252. God loves you and knows you personally. He will never leave you nor forsake you.
253. Success is a wonderful thing but never underestimate the value of failure. Failure teaches men many more
things than success ever can.
254. When you feel as if you are going to scream, take a few moments to get away from it all if you can. Breathe
deeply, try to see things in perspective, and come out and face the world again when you are ready.
255. Where there is love, there is a tough of the divine. Make time for love in your life.
256. Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who try.
257. If you have been shown mercy and forgiveness by those whom you have wronged, don’t hinder the ripple
effect. Show mercy and forgiveness to others who have wronged you.
258. Falling down does not matter nearly as much as getting up and trying again.
259. Don’t worry about tomorrow. Save yourself the trouble; it would not do you any good.
260. Call someone you know today and tell them what you appreciate about them.
261. There is no one too insignificant for God to love and care for.
262. The tongue is a sword or a magic wand; it can cut and kill, or love and heal.
263. A project becomes a mountain when you see the entire job looming before you. If you break it up into
smaller, more reachable goals, then you will be much less apt to procrastinate.
264. For the best psychiatrist in town, talk to God. He knows you better than anyone.
265. If you need a life preserver, don’t criticize the way it is handed to you.
266. Show your children love, tenderness, gentleness, patience, and respect, and they will treat others likewise.
267. Oil the machine of your life with prayer and it is bound to run smoother.
268. Negative thought patterns can eat away at you like a cancer. Cut them out by refusing to thing negative
269. We are slaves to what we allow to dominate our lives.
270. A wise man will take stock of his life once in a while by asking, “What am I doing to help people? What will I
be remembered for? Am I making a difference by making others’ lives better, richer, or happier?”
271. The popcorn kernel is small, hard indigestible, and seemingly worthless. But put it in a pot and hold it over
the fire and it will be transformed before your eyes. Sometimes life’s pressures and problems can do the same for
272. Life is not supposed to be a sideshow in the circus of life. It is supposed to take up all three rings.
273. If you want to give someone a gift, try giving them your time and attention.
274. Commit your life, your plans, your hopes, your dreams, and your fears to God through prayer every day. In
return you will have peace in your life.
275. Optimism is not the result of blinding oneself to problems, but of always believing there is a solution.
276. Everyone has potential; you just have to discover it.
277. Cursing a flat tire does not fix it.
278. Communication from the heart is a precious expression of love. Write that letter or make that call today.
279. When you are tempted to get angry and feel frustrated with those around you, take a moment to think about
your own faults and shortcomings. This will help you to be patience with others.
280. It is better to slow down and get there than never to arrive at all.
281. Somewhere beneath the rubble of every endeavor gone awry are the tiny seeds of wisdom. Dig for and plant
these seeds, and a forest of mighty trees will grow to shade you from the scorching heat of your life’s midday, and
to shield you from the howling winds of the world’s confusion.
282. Set your heart free to fully live and love by leaving behind the hurts of bygone days.
283. “I cannot” are sad words in any language.
284. Never confuse a mere bend in the road with the end of the line.
285. It is easy to have peace when all is going well. It is harder when life is raging about you, but God can give
you peace in the midst of a storm, perfect peace that comes from knowing that He is in control and He loves you.
286. With every act of love you do today, you weave one more golden thread in the blanket that will warm you
287. Are you sure you are right, or are you just being stubborn?
288. When you are tempted to vent your frustrations on some unsuspecting soul, tape your foot softly ten times.
Then with great effort smile and think of some of your own stupid mistakes.
289. A working man must not forget the art of playing, lest he lose the energy and inspiration needed for his work.
290. God overlooks our negative traits; we should do the same for others.
291. Take time once in a while to watch a sunrise or sunset. See and feel the power and majesty of the great
292. Man looks on the outward appearance, but God looks on the heart.
293. To lose either money, health, trust, or loved ones is a great loss, but the greatest tragedy is to lose faith. Are
you without faith? Don’t give up. There is a miracle waiting for you. Faith can be regained in that very moment
when you turn to God with a believing spirit.
294. Roses may have thorns, but they are still beautiful. The greatest joys and pleasures in life are often
accompanied by a little pain.
295. Giving love is the greatest pleasure of life.
296. Some of our principal regrets in life are the opportunities we passed up and the chances we did not take.
297. Walk a mile in others’ shoes before you say no to their request for a new pair.
298. Future dividends are created in the factories of present investments.
299. Whatever you sow in the way of kindness and joy, you will regain many times over. To give is to gain.
300. Sorrow may endure for a night, but if you hold on, joy will follow in the morning.
301. Do you feel disappointed and in despair because someone you counted on let you down? People can fail; even
your best friends or those you love the most can fail. But God will never fail you if you put your trust in Him.
302. We feed our minds daily with knowledge, yet let us not forget to feed our spirits daily with truth.
303. Life is like a box of chocolates. Each chocolate is like a portion of life. Some are crunchy, some are nutty,
some are sweet, some are chewy, but all are delicious in their own way. Without each one, life would not be
304. Think positive; it is good for your health.
305. God loves you! To prove it, He has made all the beauties and pleasures of nature for you to enjoy.
306. Faith in God is the best insurance when you are faced with personal tragedy or a natural disaster. An
insurance company can reimburse your financial loss, repair your home or car, and help you start again in
business, but only God can mend your broken heart.
307. Happiness comes from within your heart, not from your surroundings.
308. Oftentimes two people working together find easy that which seems insurmountable to one alone.
309. Enthusiasm is the fuel of life; it helps you to get where you are going.
310. A word of encouragement is as refreshing as a cold drink on a hot summer day.
311. Do you feel weary and burdened with life? Give the load to God and let Him handle it. He is strong enough
and He hears your prayers. He is always ready to help you.
312. It is not as difficult to apologize as it is to live with a guilty conscience.
313. You are a wise man today if you have learned from yesterday’s blunders.
314. Don’t let your mind become cluttered with worry. It leaves less room for the good stuff.
315. Pay someone a compliment today. Lift someone else’s self-esteem. It does not take away from your own.
316. Though God is invisible, He is there. He will never leave you. He is always waiting with open arms, a Helper
and Provider ready to assist in times of trouble.
317. You have the choice to be one of two types of people – one who brings happiness whenever he comes, or
one who brings happiness whenever he goes.
318. Put passion, zeal and enthusiasm into everything you do.
319. It is not always what you say that makes the difference; sometimes it is the way you say it.
320. Friendship flows in two directions; you must give as well as receive.
321. Train your child as if you were preparing a prince for his future reign, for he will grow up to be one of the
forces that shapes the future of mankind.
322. If you desperately need answers to the deep questions in your heart, don’t look inside yourself or to the
Internet or to the latest trends of society or anywhere else. Look to God. He knows the answers and He has
written them all down for you in His Holy Word.
323. It is how you handle your problems and troubles that counts not the troubles themselves.
324. Dare to be different. Dare to take a stand for what you know is right!
325. Great men tell you how to get where you are going; greater men take you there.
326. If you have experienced the dark, you can better appreciate the light.
327. Do you have troubles? Has some unexpected problem come up? As God to come to your aid. You may put
Him to the test and prove Him. He can do the impossible.
328. Love is not an option; it is an obligation.
329. Love and friendship are gifts most commonly bestowed upon those who forget themselves and reach out to
330. Avoid misunderstandings by being open and honest with others about how you feel.
331. When the night is the darkest, that’s when one lone candle makes the biggest difference.
332. Your mind is like a garden. Tend it well by filling with positive, encouraging, and faith-building thoughts
throughout the day.
333. Negative or positive – one of these two can make you or break you, depending on what you choose.
334. The winners in life’s game are not those who have never tasted of failure, but rather those who have failed
again and again, but who never gave up. Winners benefit from each failure and see it as a step to victory.
335. If I can do some good today, If I can serve along life’s way, If I can something helpful say, God, show me
336. Treat others the way you would like them to treat you. Respect others as you want to be respected.
337. Hatred in our hearts causes our enemies to triumph over us. Forgiveness causes us to triumph over them.
338. Nothing great was ever achieved by only sitting still.
339. A pat on the back and a sympathetic ear are valuable gifts you can give to those you work and live with.
Times of crisis only increase their value.
340. Our daily lives can easily become filled with stress, pressure, and confusion. But we can stop at any moment
and slip away into the presence of God’s Spirit through prayer and meditation, and there find peace and refreshing.
341. Every mistake is an opportunity to learn something new.
342. The universe is intricate clock, designed and tended to by the Master Watchmaker.
343. A deep friendship is like a rainbow. When the perfect amounts of happiness and tears are mixed, the result is
a colorful bridge between two hearts.
344. A merry heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit can make you sick.
345. If something bad happens to you, think of all the things that did not happen. Things could have been worse.
346. Be quick to listen to what others have to say, but be slow to respond with your own opinion. A fool will be
exposed to all as soon as he opens his mount, but when he learns to guard his tongue, he will be considered wise.
347. To see and understand the big picture, you have got to meet the Master Painter.
348. God is the greatest Insurer there is. Place your loved ones and that which is most dear to you in His hands.
349. Give God a chance, and He will make something beautiful of your life.
350. Open the windows of your heart and life to another. Make it a goal to do an unselfish deed today, and trust
God to reward you in return.
351. Earth has no sorrow that Heaven cannot heal!
352. Light up your own life by lighting up another’s.
353. Love is taking action – positive, genuine, definite action – to reach out and help others, proving your love for
354. Those who live unselfishly are those who have a life that’s most worth living.
355. Life rewards those who persevere.
356. If you cannot get through the mountain, go around it. If you cannot go around it, go over it. If you cannot
go over it, sit down and ask yourself if getting to the other side is all that important. If it is, set about digging a
357. Love is essence of everything beautiful, the force behind everything wonderful.
358. Nobody gets tired of hearing the words “I love you.” Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you at
359. Smile. It may be the ray of sunshine that someone needs in an otherwise stormy day.
360. Life is a journey; Heaven is the destination.
361. Make it a habit to give – whether yourself, your time, your money, a word of encouragement, or a listening
ear – and you will find peace and happiness that cannot be beat.
362. Roses may have thorns, but they are still beautiful. The greatest joys and pleasures in life are often
accompanied by a little pain.
363. Remember the five simple rules to be happy: Free your heart from hatred. Free your mind from worries. Live
simply. Give more. Expect less
364. No one can go back and make a brand new start. Anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending.
365. God didn't promise days without pain, Laughter without sorrow, sun without rain, but He did promise strength
for the day, comfort for the tears, and light for the way.
366. Disappointments are like road humps, they slow you down a bit but you enjoy the smooth road afterwards.
Don't stay on the humps too long. Move on!
367. When you feel down because you didn't get what you want, just sit tight and be happy, because God is
thinking of something better to give you.
368. When something happens to you, good or bad, consider what it means.
369. There's a purpose to life's events, to teach you how to laugh more or not to cry too hard.
You can't make someone love you, all you can do is be someone who can be loved, and the rest is up to the
person to realize your worth.
370. The measure of love is when you love without measure.
371. In life there are very rare chances that you'll meet the person you love and loves you in return. So once you
have it don't ever let go, the chance might never come your way again.
372. It's better to lose your pride to the one you love, than to lose the one you love because of pride.
373. We spend too much time looking for the right person to love or finding fault with those we already love, when
instead we should be perfecting the love we give.
374. When you truly care for someone, you don't look for faults, you don't look for answers, and you don't look for
mistakes. Instead, you fight the mistakes, you accept the faults, and you overlook the excuses.
375. Never abandon an old friend. You will never find one who can take his place. Friendship is like wine, it gets
better as it grows older.
376. It is never too late to take better care of yourself
377. There is work to do, deadlines to meet, have no time to spare. But as you hurry & scurry through life,
*Always Say A Prayer. In the midst of daily chaos, quality time is rare. Do your best, let Allah do the rest, *Always
Say A Prayer. All Jinn and Ins were created for one purpose, to say their prayer. In good times or bad, whether
you are up or down, *Always say A Prayer. It seems like your worries are more than you can bear. Slow down and
take a breather, *Always Say A Prayer. Allah knows how stressful your life is. He will ease your care. He will
respond to you, if you *Always Say A Prayer. You may think you have too many problems, and life is not fair. They
all will disappear one by one, if you *Always Say A Prayer. You may think your are helpless and all alone, knowing
Allah is everywhere. His help will come from unknown sources, if you *Always Say Prayer. In sickness and
troubles, khairaat and sadaqa you shouldn't pare if you *Always Say A Prayer.
378. Take into account that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
379. When you lose some thing don’t lose the lesson.
380. Follow the three; Respect for self, Respect for others and Responsibility for all your actions.
381. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes is wonderful stroke of your luck.
382. Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
383. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great relationship.
384. When you realize you have made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
385. Spend some time alone every day.
386. Open arms to change, but don’t let go of your values.
387. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
388. Live a good, honorable life. Then when you get older and think back, you will be able to enjoy it a second
389. A loving atmosphere in your home is the foundation for your life.
390. In disagreements with loved one’s deal only with the current situation. Don’t bring-up the past.
391. Share your knowledge. It is a way to achieve immortality.
392. Be gentle with the earth.
393. Once a year, go some places you have never been before.
394. Remember that the best relationship is one in which your love for each other exceeds your need for each
395. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
396. Approach love and cooking with reckless abandon.
397. Not to afraid growing slowly, be afraid only of standing still.
398. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
399. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older, their conversational skills will be as important as
any other (And may be the only skills left! HA HA HA)
400. Don't ... believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.
401. When you say, "I love you," mean it.
402. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye and mean it.
403. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.
404. Believe in the power of love.
405. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have dreams don't have much.
406. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the only way to live life completely.
407. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling. Stick to the topic of disagreement.
408. Don't judge people by their relatives.
409. Talk slowly, but think quickly.
410. When someone asks you a question you don't want to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"
411. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.
412. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
413. When you lose, don't lose the lesson. Failure is a learning opportunity.
414. Remember the three R's: Respect for self; Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.
415. Don't let sharp words, or small disputes, wound a healthy friendship.
416. When you realize you've made a mistake, admit it and take immediate steps to
417. Smile when picking up the phone, the caller will hear it in your voice.
418. Spend some time alone.
419. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
420. Three things in life that destroy a person; Greed, Pride and Anger. Three things in life that is never sure;
Dreams, Success and Fortune. Three things in life that make you a great person; Hard-work, Sincerity and
Success. Three things in life are most valuable; Love, Self Confidence & Friends. Three things in life must not be
lost; Peace, Hope & Honesty. Three things in life once gone never come back; Words, Opportunity & Time
421. Forget about the days when you have been lonely but don’t forget the friendly smiles you have seen. Forget
about the days when it has been cloudy but don’t forget your HOUR in the sun. Forget about the time when you
have been defeated but don’t forget the victories you have won. Forget about misfortunes which you encountered
but don’t forget the time when your luck has turned. Forget about mistakes that you cannot change new, but
don’t forget the lesson you have learnt. Forget about the plans that did not seem to work out right but don’t
forget to always have a dream
422. Forgive & forget, life's to short to keep grudges, because at the end of the day it's between us and Allah,
them and Allah. so chill out, don't stress, Dream on
423. "I wish I was one of your tears, so I could be born in your eyes, run down your cheeks and die on your lips
with hope to remove the dryness of your lips." If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you have made
me smile, the entire evening sky would be in my hand. If Loving you is wrong, then I don't want to be right.
424. Age does not protect you from love but love to some extent protects you from age.
425. Better to have loved and lost, than to have never loved at all.
426. Choose the one who loves you, and not whom you love.
427. Don't forget to love yourself.
428. Everyone admits that love is wonderful and necessary, yet no one agrees on just what it is.
429. For one human being to love another: that is perhaps the most difficult of our tasks; the ultimate, the last test
and proof, the work for which all other work is but preparation.
430. Gravitation can not be held responsible for people falling in love.
431. He who loves 50 people has 50 woes; he who loves no one has no woes.
432. If you judge people, you have no time to love them.
433. Just three words, "I Love You" , but they mean world to everybody.
434. Kindness is love in disguise.
435. Love does not consist in gazing at each other, but in looking outward together in the same direction.
436. Mature love says "I need you because I love you.” Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
437. Nothing can be as beautiful as falling in Love.
438. Offerings of love should be made without any expectations.
439. Precious possessions that a man can ever have, is a woman's heart.
440. Quotes are people’s way to express their experience of love.
441. Rose is the symbol of love.
442. Set me as a seal upon thy heart, as a seal upon thine arm: for love is strong as death.
443. There is only one happiness in life, to love and to be loved.
444. Usually a man in love cannot be harsh.
445. Victory of a heart is the most priced possession.
446. Within you, I lose myself; Without you, I find myself, searching to be lost again.
447. X-Ray can not reveal a love struck heart.
448. Yes, is the ultimate word for love.
449. Zodiac signs are insignificant when it comes to love.
450. Coming together is a beginning, Staying together is progress, and Working together is success!
451. Very few burdens are heavy if every one lifts
452. Eat lots of rye rice.
453. Give people more than what they want, and do it with all your heart.
454. Memorize your favorite poem.
455. Do not believe everything you hear, do not spend all you have, and do not sleep for as long as you wish.
456. Whenever you say “I love You”, mean it.
457. Whenever you say “I’m sorry”, look the person right in the eyes.
458. Believe in love at first sight.
459. Never ignore someone’s dreams.
460. Love deeply and passionately, you may get hurt, but this is the only way to live life completely.
461. Tackle any disagreements in a clean manner, do not offend.
462. Never judge a person based on their relatives.
463. Speak slowly, but think fast.
464. Whenever someone asks you something you don’t want to answer, smile and ask “why do you want to
465. Remember that the deepest love and the greatest achievements are the ones bearing the most risk.
466. Call your mother. If you can’t, at least think of her.
467. Say “Bless you” whenever someone sneezes.
468. If you happen to loose, do not miss the lesson.
469. Remember the 3 R’s: Respect yourself, Respect everyone else, and be Responsible for all of your actions.
470. Do not allow a little dispute to put an end to a great friendship.
471. Whenever you notice you’ve made a mistake, do all what is necessary to fix it.immediately.
472. Smile whenever you pick up the phone, for the caller will be able to notice it.
473. Marry to a person that likes to chat, for when your old age comes, chatting will be one of the best qualities
you can find in someone.
474. Spend sometime alone.
475. Embrace changes, but do not repudiate your own values.
476. Remember that sometimes silence is the best answer.
477. Read more books and watch less TV.
478. Lead a good and honest life. Like this, when you are old and remember the past, you will see how you can
enjoy it all once again.
478. Trust GOD, but lock your car well.
479. A good atmosphere in your home is important.
480. Do whatever is possible to keep your home peaceful and harmonious.
481. If you have a quarrel with someone close to you, try to solve only the present issue.
482. Do not revolve the past.
483. Read inbetween the lines.
484. Share your knowledge. It’s a way of achieving immortality.
485. Be gentle towards our Planet....
486. Do not block mother nature.
487. Keep yourself busy only with your own matters.
488. Do not trust a partner that never closes his / her eyes when kissing you.
489. At least once a year, visit somewhere you have never been to.
490. If you make lots of money, do some charity while alive. That’s the best reward fortune can provide you with.
491. Remember that sometimes an under-achievement is good luck.
492. Learn well all the rules, so as to know how to break them in the proper manner.
493. Remember: the best relationship is the one where the love of one for another matters more than the need to
be with each other.
494. Judge your level of success from what you have had to renounce to achieve it.
495. Face Love and cooking with absolute commitment, not expecting too much in return.
496. The best gifts to give... To your friend ... LOYALTY, To your enemy ... FORGIVENESS, To your boss ...
SERVICE, To a child ... A GOOD EXAMPLE, To your parents ... GRATITUDE & DEVOTION, To your mate ... LOVE &
FAITHFULNESS, To all men and women ... LOVE, To God ... YOUR LIFE
497. Have a blessed day !
498. If a barber makes a mistake, it is a new style....If a driver makes a mistake, it is an accident...If a doctor
makes a mistake, it is an operation...If an engineer makes a mistake, it is a new venture...If parents make a
mistake, it is a new generation... If a scientist makes a mistake, it is a new invention...If a tailor makes a mistake,
it is a new fashion...If your “Boss” makes a mistake, and it is your mistake
498. Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go; Be what you want to be, because you have only
one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.
499. Often your tasks will be many, and more than you think you can do. Often the road will be rugged and the
hills insurmountable too. Always remember, the hills ahead are never as steep as they seem, and with faith in
your heart start upward. And climb until you reach your dream. Nothing in life that is worthy is ever too hard to
achieve. If you have the courage to try it and you have the faith to believe. Faith is a force that is greater than
knowledge or power or skill. And many defeats turn to triumph if you trust in God’s wisdom and will. Faith is
mover of mountains. There is nothing that God cannot do, so start out today with faith in your heart. And climb
until your dream comes true.
500. Always keep your promise, doesn’t matter what they costs, because you cannot patch-up a friendship, once
the confidence lost.