Register Number: 3408
8. What is training? Describe the various methods of
training to salesman. Name of the Candidate:
9. What is meant by Performance Evaluation DIPLOMA EXAMINATION - 2009
Programme? Explain its merits and demerits.
10. a) What is Job Analysis? How it will differ from
Job Specification? (PAPER-II)
b) State the procedures for selecting sales man. 120. SALES FORCE MANAGEMENT
%%%%%% May) (Time: 3 Hours
Maximum: 80 Marks
Answer any FIVE questions. (5 16 = 80)
All questions carry equal marks.
1. Describe the various sales force leadership styles.
2. What is motivation? State the merits and demerits
of monetary and non-monetary motivation.
3. What do you mean by sales force expense? Explain
the strategic planning of sales force expense.
4. What is expense plan? State the characteristics of
good expense plan and how to control the expense?
5. How will you estimate the market and sales
6. Define: Sales Budget. Discuss the principles and
various methods of sales budget.
7. Enumerate the advantages and disadvantages of
sales management audit.