CITY OF PAINESVILLE
WASTEWATER DISCHARGE DISCLOSURE FORM
Complete all the information requested on this from and submit to the City of Painesville
Wastewater Pollution Control Plant, at least 90 days prior to connecting to the sewer system
or annually upon request.
A. GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Company Name:
2. Mailing Address:
City: State: Zip:
3. Facility Address:
City: State: Zip:
4. Contact Official:
B. PRODUCT INFORMATION
1. Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Number(s):
2. Major Products and Amounts Purchased Per Month:
3. If a product is not manufactured, give a brief description of the services provided.
4. If your industry is a manufacturing industry, list the products manufactured, approximate
amount of production, raw materials used, and the process involved in operation.
a. Products and Amount Produced
Product Approximate Amount Produced
b. Raw Materials Used (attach additional list if necessary)
Product Amount Used Per Month
c. Plant Processes
Does This Process Produce Wastewater?
5. Major industrial process utilized. Do these processes generate wastewater?
Process yes no Amount
C. WASTEWATER OR SEWAGE DISCHARGE
1. Indicate, in the appropriate box, where your wastewaters ar discharged. Indicate the approximate
amounts of each with the upper units, if known.
To On-Site Treatment Facility Followed by Discharge To:
Directly Sanitary Storm Surface Recycle Other
to Directly to Sewer Sewer Water
Comments on Wastewater Discharge:
2. Are there any major batch discharges from your operation?
Yes If yes, give no. per month No
3. The following substances have been identified as being harmful or toxic and are regualted by the
Sewer Use Ordinance. Indicate which substances are present in the proposed waste discharge
and in what concentrations. Sampling and analysis shall be in accordance with procedures
established by the U.S. EPA and should be certified by a qualified chemist.
Substance Average Concentration, mg/l
4. The following substances may be compatible with the treatment process. The wastewater
discharge must be sampled for these parameters. A representatvie 24-hour composite sample
shall be the standard.
BOD (Biochemical Oxygen Demand)
SS (Suspended Solids)
NH3 (Ammonia Nitrogen)
Oil and Grease
COD (Chemical Oxygen Demand)
5. The following substances are not compatible with the treatment process and are toxic pollutants:
Substance tion (mg/l) Characteristics Special Nature
Residuals include any material: liquid, sludge, slurry, ash, solid - which must be disposed of after use
in or removal from an industrial activity, but not discharged to the municipality's sewer system.
● Cleaning solvents which are recycled but periodically changed to provide fresh material.
● Machining coolants which are recycled but periodically changed to provide fresh material.
● Sludges which result from wastewater treatment.
● Unusual product.
● Metal shavings from a grinding operation.
Describe any liquid, sludge, or solid waste generated from plant operations, including pretreatment
of wastewaters which are not discharged to the sanitary sewer.
Residual Means of Disposal
Include with this disclosure form a copy of the general site plans. All sewers, sewer connections,
inspection manholes, and sampling facilities, including appurtenances by size, location, and elevation
must be shown.
The information contained in this questionnaire is familiar to me and to the best of my knowledge and
belief such information is true, complete, and accurate.
Signature of Officer or Owner Title
Please mail completed forms to:
Jeffrey Tressel, Lab Supervisor
City of Painesville
Water Pollution Control Plant
P.O. Box 601
Painesville, Ohio 44077