SC MONDO CAR SRL
www. . ro RO28BTRL00501202E18618xx
Contact tel: 0751.212.222
Car Rental Agreement
I. CONTRACTUAL PARTIES
S.C. MONDO CAR S.R.L., str. Menumorut nr. 43, Oradea jud. Bihor, registration number
J05/211/2007, CUI 20820510, represented by Sebastian Buzas, as LANDLORD, of the first
ID__________________________ issued ___________________________
Telephone__________________, as TENANT of the second part
The parties to this Lease agree as follows:
II. LEASED PREMISES
1. The Landlord agrees to rent to the Tenant the vehicle , registration
number , ID NR. , made în , color , for
personal use for a pre determinate period of time.
2. Leased amount
TENANT agrees to pay LANDLORD_____ Euro / day,____ $ / day or _____ RON / day
during the validity of the agreement. Said total rental payment is _____________, the amount
in RON shall be paid by the TENANT at the Euro exchange rate communicated by BNR bank
on the day of payment.
3. TENANT acknowledges that the premises have been inspected. TENANT acknowledges
that he received today the above mentioned vehicle for personal use, for a fixed term.
III. VALIDITY OF THE CONTRACT
1. The foregoing agrement is valid for _________________ days, from ________________,
____________, to ___________________, ___________.
2. The validity of the foregoing agreement can be extended upon the consent of both parties.
On the basis of the agreement, the ongoing contract is extended _____ days, from
__________ to ____________ the total amount __________ .
3. The minimum rental perios is 24 hours.
IV. CONDITION OF PREMISES
1. LANDLORD agree to lease TENANT the car in good condition, with full tank and CASCO
V. TENANT OBLIGATIONS
1. TENANT must have valid driving license for the leased vehicle, for at least one year. The
minimum age must be 21.
2. TENANT shall be responsible for any accident caused by his negligence or alcohol related
crash. TENANT shall pay all damages estimated by our insurance company.
3. In case of accident TENANT shall announce immediately the police and LANDLORD and
shall permit the necessary investigations
4. In case of car crash or theft, TENANT shall obtain the following papers from official
Record of car crash, theft, other
Annex 2 for CASCO policy
5. TENANT is responsible for any violation of road regulation. TENANT shall pay all the fines
received during the lease of the vehicle.
6. In case of accident or damage TENAN must pay __________ for CASCO insurance that is
withhold during the repairs.
7. TENANT shall pay a 100-200 EURO guarantee for the required vehicle to be leased.
8. The guarantee in the foregoing agreement is _________ EURO and it will be given back to
the TENANT when he returns the vehicle, except the case of damage when the TENANT
doesn’t want to pay for.
9. TENANT shall not leave the country with the vehicle without the written consent of
10. TENANT must not:
Participate at car racings or test the performances of the vehicle
Transport forbidden substances or any other merchandise without the necessary
Drive the vehicle if drunk, under drugs or if consumed any substances that alters
reactions or conscience.
Tow or trail other vehicles or trailers without the written consent of the LANDLORD
Leave the vehicle with the windows open or with keys in it, and must activate the alarm
system anytime he leaves the vehicle
Repair the vehicle. It must not be repaired only in authorized services, appointed by
Sell, lease or guarantee with the vehicle mentioned in the forgoing agreement
Violation of the above mentioned premises will make TENANT financially responsible,
LANDLORD will retain the guarantee plus the payment of the damages.
11. TENANT will return the object of this lease at the fixed term, all the accessories and in
the same condition.
VI. DELIVERY AND TAKING OVER
1. The vehicle will be delivered and take over from the place appointed by the LANDLORD. It
can also be delivered at the destination demanded by the TENANT and can be recast from
any city. The cost of this service is ___________ EURO per day.
2. The vehicle will be leased in good condition, without damages, with full tank, and must be
returned in the same conditions.
3. The delivery will be made in 2 hours after the request, time needed to wash the car and fill
4. Any delay in returning the vehicle will be informed 24 hours ahead. First hour of delay is
free. Further delays will cost one day of lease.
5. Case when TENANT does not inform the delay of the returning or the extend of the
agreement 24 h ahead it’s term, LANDLORD has the right of informing the Police upon the
theft of the vehicle.
VII. CANCELLATION OF THE CONTRACT
1. In case of violation the premises of the foregoing agreement, the parties concluded to
abate it, with no legal intervention, the agreement having full judicial power. The present
clause has commissoria lex value.
VIII. FINAL CLAUSES
Any litigation regarding the foregoing agreement, it’s validity or cancellation will be solved
It is acknowledged, between the parties, that jury trials significantly increase the costs of any
litigation between the parties and will be solved at Bihor Trial Court.
TENANT acknowledges that TENANT has read and understood this agreement and has
been furnished a duplicate original.
SC MONDO CAR SRL _____________________
Official report of hand over-take over
Regarding Car Rental Agreement
S.C. MONDO CAR S.R.L. str. Menumorut nr.43 Oradea jud. Bihor, registration number
J05/211/2007, CUI 20820510, represented by Sebastian Buzas, Administrator, as
LANDLORD of the first part
_________________________________ as identified in the Car Rental Agreement
The object of the present official report of hand over-take over is the vehicle ___
, registration number , ID made in ,
1. The vehicle was hand over to the TENANT in good condition, with full tank, CASCO
2. The LANDLORD will check at take over if the vehicle is in good condition and has the
3. Other observations:
hand over hand over take over
take over hand over