December 4, 2008
Law Ofﬁces of
Leonard J. Catanzaro
New York, NY 10013
Free Seminar Offering Valuable
Legal Advice For Contractors
I have been a construction paperwork in order. The way getting paid for the work
attorney for 16 years and you draft contracts and change you have done.
I have powerful orders, as well as keep records At this seminar, you will have
information that will and correspondence, could the opportunity to ask
recession-proof your mean the difference between questions about construction
Friday/12.4.08 business by increasing winning and losing your case. law, including individual
8-9:30 pm efﬁciency and proﬁts. At If your backup is organized, matters. As always, I am also
434 Broadway some point, everyone has to I’m more likely to be able to happy to meet with you
Suite 900 ﬁght to get paid on a job. settle and get you paid quickly, privately to discuss your cases.
Because you never know which saving you money. I hope you will take
job it will be or when, it’s Now, more than ever, you advantage of this
important to have mechanic’s need to be aggressive about opportunity and I look forward
liens expertly ﬁled and your protecting yourself and to seeing you on December 4th.
• Mechanic’s liens: how fast will you get paid after ﬁling?
• Lien Foreclosure: the nice F-word! SPACE LIMITED
• Common costly mistakes in construction contracts please RSVP
• Good ofﬁce practices to save and protect your money 212.226.1234
• Why your change orders are always disputed firstname.lastname@example.org
• Accelerating your case in Court and getting attorney’s fees
• Terms required in a Home Improvement Contract (sample provided)