LETTER OF COMPLIANCE
• The childcare application package including application, letter of compliance and child
care facility State of Ohio license, should be sent to: Scott McIntyre, USDA Soybean
• Monthly reimbursement forms and receipts must be original, itemized and include the
dates of service. Reimbursement forms must be signed by both the participant and the
• Monthly reimbursement forms and receipts must be received by the OARDC Fiscal
Office by 9:00 a.m. on the 10th of each month in order to qualify for reimbursement for
the previous month. Late, incorrect or incomplete reimbursement forms and/or receipts
will require an “after the fact” reimbursement form signed by the OARDC Director’s
• Funds claimed and reimbursed through the OARDC Child Care Program cannot be
claimed and reimbursed through The Ohio State University Dependent Care Flexible
Spending Program; to do so is a violation of university policy and can result in
disciplinary action up to and including termination.
• Further details on the application and reimbursement process can be found at
http://www.oardc.ohio-state.edu/childcare/ or by contacting the Child Care Program
• The day care program is a privilege not to be taken advantage of. Anyone who submits
false information will be removed from the system with no exceptions. Restitution may
• If any provider does not renew their license any time during the year a new provider
must be used who is licensed and the program must be notified. A new application and
compliance letter must be submitted.
I have read and understand the OARDC Child Care Policy/Description, and as a participant, I
agree to abide by the policy described to me above and at the website.
Signature of OARDC Employee/Participant Date