Infinite Funding Solutions
P.O. Box 1126
Laurel, Maryland 20725
This Co-Consultant Agreement is made and entered into this ___day of _________, ________,
by and between _______________________whose address is ___________________________,
(the “Referring Party”), and _______________________________________ whose address is
_______________________________, (the “Consultant”), hereinafter collectively referred to as
1. Referral. Referring Party has a contact, namely: Any and all contacts that desire one or
more services from a Consultant, (the “Referral”).
2. Consultant. Consultant has or will attempt to locate a funding source, (the “Funding
Source”) to provide one or more services to the Referral, in return for which the
Consultant will compensate the Referring Party, (the “Referral Fee”).
3. Compensation. In consideration for the Referral by the Referring Party to the
Consultant, the Parties agree to share any brokerage fees, commissions or other related
compensation, (the “Compensation”), with 80% of the Compensation begin paid to the
Consultant and 20% of the Compensation being paid to the Referring Party as the
Referral Fee. The Compensation will include any fees or commissions that arise from or
as a result of the funding or completion of any transaction involving the Referral. If the
Compensation is paid directly to the Consultant, the Referral Fee shall be due and
payable within ten (10) days from the date on which Consultant receives the
Compensation from the Funding Source. (If Consultant acts as the Funding Source in any
transaction, the Referral Fee for that transaction shall be agreed to in writing by the
Parties prior to the closing of the transaction and shall be paid within ten (10) days from
the date of the closing).
4. Non-Circumvention. The Consultant agrees not to enter into business relations with the
Referral, or with third parties concerning the Referral, without providing for the
Compensation of the Referring Party.
5. No Assignment. Neither this Agreement nor any duties or obligations under this
Agreement may be assigned.
6. Entire Agreement. This Agreement supersedes any and all agreements, either oral or
written, between the Parties with respect to the Referral submitted to the consultant. Both
Parties agree that no representations, inducements, promises, or agreements, oral or
otherwise, have been made or relied upon by any party or anyone acting on behalf of any
party, which are not embodied herein. Any modification of this Agreement will be
effective only if it is in writing and signed by both Parties.
7. Facsimiles. A facsimile of this document shall be deemed and considered as an original,
binding and enforceable document.
Page 2 of 2
Dated as listed above.