Introduction to Photoshop & Digital Photography
This course will teach the basics of digital Photography and Photoshop
software. Developed for individuals who are having trouble understanding
digital camera technology, camera enthuses who want to improve their skills
and those who want a working knowledge of the Photoshop elements.
Students applying for this course should have basic computer skills.
• How to upload your photos from camera to computer
• Saving photos
• How to organise and store on your computer
• How to burn images to CD
• Sorting, arranging, deleting
• How to best print images at home or professionally
• How to shoot better landscapes, family events
• Cropping and Resizing
• Changing images from colour to black and white.
• Levels/Colour Correction and children’s portraiture
Wednesday/ 6.45-8.45pm / Duration 10 weeks/ €130