Student Parking Agreement
YOU MUST BRING THE FOLLOWING WITH YOU IN ORDER TO PURCHASE A PARKING DECAL
1. Car registration (for the car you drive daily); must be registered in the name of parent, guardian or self.
2. Valid driver’s license.
3. Proof of insurance (current, not expired).
4. STUDENT ID
5. $60 CASH (no checks or money orders)
ORANGE COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS (OCPS) /BOONE HIGH SCHOOL (BHS)
Student Parking Application-Consent to Search-Waiver of Liability
1. I agree that it is a privilege, not a right, to have an OCPS/BHS student parking decal, drive or park on an OCPS
campus. I agree that if I fail to comply with OCPS/BHS policy or the conditions contained in this application,
OCPS/BHS will immediately suspend or revoke my decal and parking privilege.
2. I agree that the student parking decal I am issued and the parking lot are the property of OCPS/BHS.
3. I hereby waive any expectation of privacy in ANY VEHICLE (and its contents) that I drive or park on an OCPS/BHS
campus. I give consent and authorize OCPS/BHS employees, agents, and any law enforcement officer of any agency
located within the State of Florida, to open and search any vehicle and its contents that I drive or park on an OCPS/BHS
campus at any time, without prior notice or additional consent and without my knowledge or presence. I specifically
waive the provisions of Florida Statute 232.256 and consent to the use of animals, such as dogs, trained to detect
weapons or drugs. I agree that OCPS/BHS and all law enforcement agencies are hereby released and held harmless from
all liability, claims, or damages, connected in any way with the search of the vehicle while on an OCPS/BHS campus, or
the removal of a vehicle as provided herein.
4. I understand that if I refuse to cooperate with the search of a vehicle pursuant to this agreement, OCPS/BHS may
have that vehicle towed or removed from the school’s campus at the owner’s expense.
5. I agree that OCPS/BHS and its officers, agents or employees, and any and all law enforcement personnel shall not be
responsible and are released from liability of any theft, loss or damage to my property or vehicles while on an
6. I understand that the parking decal must be displayed on the driver’s side of the front window.
7. I understand that the decals are non-transferable and will VOID OUT if they are removed from the window. In such
cases, the student will be responsible for purchasing another decal at the cost of $60.
8. Once students arrive at school and park on campus, no one is allowed to enter the car until the school day is finished.
9. Students must leave their cars immediately upon parking them on campus. No sitting in vehicles allowed.
10. The administration has the right to suspend or revoke a parking decal for violation of school or district policy,
including unexcused and/or excessive absences or tardies.
11. Cars are not lockers. You will not be able to access books or materials stored in your vehicle during the day.
12. Only seniors are to park in senior spots. Failure to follow this rule may result in revocation of your decal.
13. No parking allowed on sidewalks, or in spaces marked RESERVED.
14. I agree to follow the state, county, and city driving laws, including reporting accidents, following the posted speed
limit, etc. Failure to follow driving laws will result in immediate suspension of the parking privilege.
15. I understand that the speed limit for the parking lot is 5 mph. Reckless or dangerous driving will result in revocation
16. I agree to follow all verbal instructions of the security office in charge of the lot.
17. I UNDERSTAND THAT THE DECALS ARE NON REFUNDABLE. NO EXCEPTIONS.
By signing this form, I agree to adhere to the policies stated on this form.
Student signature Date
Vehicle make Model Color Year Tag Number
Obligations Clear Yes No ____________________________________________
Office Staff signature/Print last name
Sold by _______________________