Invitation to Re-tendering
Tender No: 2/6002/ح ك
Support and Maintenance Services for Dell/Dell EMC Hardware/Software for
the e-government Operations Center and the Secure Government Network
The Ministry of Information and Communications Technology (MoICT) invites local companies who are
qualified to provide Support and Maintenance Services for Dell/Dell EMC Hardware/Software
needed for the e-government Operations Center and the Secure Government Network (SGN)
1. Scope of Work Summary:
The scope of work for this tender includes providing support and maintenance services. This
can be summarized as follows:
Dell and Dell-EMC Hardware Support and Maintenance
The Support and Maintenance will include providing required SAN Management
2. The price of tender documents is (15) JD and it is a non-refundable fee.
3. Bidders may collect a copy of the tender documents as of 9:00 am on Monday, 14/8/2006
from the Special Tendering Committee Secretary at the ministry.
4. Bidders, who bought the tender documents during the first phase, may collect their copies free
5. Purchasing of tender documents should be done by an authorized representative of the bidder
having a copy of the official authorization, and he is required to submit the following:
A certified official copy of the bidder’s company registration including business registration &
certificate of authorized personnel for signature & the basic by-law in accordance with specified
Tender documents will not be sold in case the mentioned requirements are not complete.
6. The last date for purchasing tender documents is on Thursday, 24/8/2006 at 12:00 noon.
7. The proposal must be submitted in three envelops, sealed separately and clearly marked
The first envelope to include the Technical and Corporate Capability Proposal and its
Related CD in addition to requested documents (envelops should contain 3 hardcopies (1
original and 2 copies) and 1 soft copy (CD)).
The second envelope to include the Financial Proposal and its related CD(envelops
should contain 3 hardcopies (1 original and 2 copies) and 1 soft copy (CD)).
The third envelop must include the tender bond for the sum of (1,000) One Thousand
Jordanian Dinars. The bond will be addressed in the name of His Excellency Minister of
MoICT in addition to his title, and must be valid for 90 days from the date of tender
8. The company registration certificate and its organization by-law must be attached with the
provided technical proposal.
9. All envelops must be submitted to the Tendering Department/Special Tendering Committee
Secretary, MoICT by an authorized representative of the Bidder. Proposals must be received
strictly no later than 02:00 pm on Sunday, 27/8/2006
10. Technical proposals will be opened publicly at 02:30 pm tentatively on Sunday, 27/08/2006.
After technical evaluation, only those bidders that qualify in the technical proposal will have
their financial offers opened. The financial offers of those who do not qualify will be returned
11. MoICT reserves the right to cancel this tender without giving reasons and without incurring any
legal or financial liabilities or otherwise towards any of the bidders participating in the tender.
12. The winning bidder is responsible for payment of the cost of this advertisement.
13. More information about the Tender can be found on the following link
14. For more information, please contact:
Secretary of Special Tenders Committee
Tendering Department – 3rd floor
Ministry of Information and Communications Technology, 8 th Circle
Tel: 00 962 6 5805642 / Fax: 00 962 6 5861059
Head of Special Tenders Committee