Require Java Assistance?
Introduction to Java
• Java is both a programming language and a platform.
• Syntax is derived from C and C++ with a simpler object model and
low level facilities.
• Can run on any JVM irrespective of the computer architecture as the
applications are compiled to bytecode.
• It allows application developers to write once and execute
• Platform Independent.
• Object Oriented.
• Compiler/Interpreter Combo.
• Several hazardous features of C,C++ removed.
• Automatic Memory Management.
• Dynamic Binding.
• Good Performance.
• Built-in Networking.
• Development Tools: Compiling, running, monitoring, debugging,
and documenting applications.
• Application Programming Interface (API): API provides the
core functionality of the Java programming language. It offers a
wide array of useful classes ready for use in the applications. It
spans everything from basic objects, to networking and security, to
XML generation and database access, and more.
• Deployment Technologies: The JDK software provides standard
mechanisms such as the Java Web Start software and Java Plug-In
software for deploying of applications to end users.
• User Interface Toolkits: Swing and Java 2D toolkits make it
possible to create sophisticated Graphical User Interfaces (GUIs).
• Integration Libraries: Integration libraries such as the Java IDL
API, JDBCTM API, Java Naming and Directory InterfaceTM API,
Java RMI, and Java RMI-IIOP Technology enable database access
and manipulation of remote objects.
Services we provide..
• Java Web Application Development Services.
• Java Application Programming.
• Java Website Development.
• JSP and Java Integration.
• Java Applet Development.
• Java Web Services Development.
• Java Product Development.
• Java JSP Servlets Maintenance and Support Service
For Java related queries Contact
Advanced Development Center West Coast Sales Office
Mindfire Solutions Jim Norris
A/16 Mohan Co-op Industrial Estate 299 Stage Road
Mathura Road, New Delhi - 110 044 Pescadero, CA 94060
(phone) , 26950290