Bring the Best Business
Content to Your Course Pack
As the largest distributor of Harvard Business School cases and Harvard Business
Review articles, XanEdu® provides the best full-service custom course materials
and services to your business school or program. XanEdu offers custom
CoursePacks in traditional print, digital or digital plus print.
Harvard Business School Publishing awarded XanEdu the distinction of being its
“Top Digital Provider” in 2005. XanEdu gives you access to over 10,000 full-text
Harvard Business School Publishing articles and cases to choose from in
creating your CoursePack. In fact, this valuable content is not available through
e-reserves or course management systems (such as WebCT or Blackboard).
To help you develop the most relevant XanEdu CoursePack for your next term, here are five of the most popular
Harvard Business School cases of 2005 from some of the most popular business disciplines. Thousands more are
available in nearly every business topic.
MARKETING ORGANIZATIONAL BEHAVIOR
AND LEADERSHIP HOW TO GET STARTED:
• The Black and Decker Corporation (A):
Power Tools Division by Robert J. Dolan • Charlotte Beers at Ogilvy & Mather
(Case #595057) Worldwide (A) by Herminia Ibarra and CALL: Call 800-218-5971 to speak
• Barco Projection Systems (A): Worldwide Nicole Sackley (Case #495031) with a representative about
Niche Marketing by Rowland T. Moriarty • Wolfgang Keller at Konigsbrau-Hellas A.E. XanEdu’s products and services.
Jr. and Krista McQuade (Case #591133) (A) by John J. Gabarro (Case #498045)
• Citibank: Launching The Credit Card In • Rob Parson at Morgan Stanley (A) EMAIL: Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia Pacific (A) by V. Kasturi Rangan by M. Diane Burton (Case #498054)
(Case #595026) • Karen Leary (A) by Linda A. Hill and VISIT: Login to www.xanedu.com
• TiVo by Luc Wathieu and Michael Zoglio Jaan Elias (Case #487020) for full-text access to these
(Case #501038) • Erik Peterson (A) by John J. Gabarro and other cases from Harvard
• Calyx & Corolla by Walter J. Salmon (Case #494005) Business School and our many
& David Wylie (Case #592035)
other premier business publishers.
FINANCE Only XanEdu can provide you
HUMAN RESOURCES access to the largest online
collection of business cases.
MANAGEMENT • Marriott Corporation: The Cost of Capital
(Abridged) by Richard S. Ruback
• Nordstrom: Dissension in the Ranks? (A) (Case #289047)
by Robert L. Simons & Hilary A. Weston • American Home Products Corp. by
(Case #191002) David W. Mullins Jr. (Case #283065)
• Cirque Du Soleil by Thomas J. DeLong • Clarkson Lumber Company by
and Vineeta Vijayaraghavan Thomas R. Piper (Case #297028)
(Case #403006) • Netscape’s Initial Public Offering by
• General Dynamics: Compensation and W. Carl Kester & Kendall Backstrand
Strategy (A) by Kevin J. Murphy and (Case #296088) National Archive
Jay Dial (Case #494048) • Cooper Industries, Inc. by Publishing Company
• People Express (A) by Leonard A. Thomas R. Piper (Case #274116)
Schlesinger & Debra Whitestone