HAMM CREEK PARK
GENERAL INFORMATION & RULES
• Campsite fees due at registration. CHECK OUT TIME for • Horses are not permitted to be ridden or led on paved
Camp Sites is 2 P.M. or renew by 9 a.m. depending on roadway, with the exception of designated horse crossings.
availability. Pedestrians on horseback riding trails shall yield the right-
• Valid permit is required on the windshield of each vehicle. of-way to horses by standing quietly at the side of trail
until horses have passed. Horses must have coggins
• Overnight camping is available on a first-come, first-served papers.
basis. (No reservations at this time.)
• Gathering of firewood is prohibited.
• Maximum of two tents or one RV and one tent per site and up
to eight people if space permits. Do not block roads or sites. • All terrain vehicles and dirt bikes may not be used in the
Park, on or off the roadway. This prohibition does not
• Day Use guests must leave the Park by 10 p.m. apply to handicapped vehicles.
• Excess parking fee is required at campsites with more than • SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK. No lifeguard on duty.
two vehicles (including trailers).
• Do not block ramp area.
• It is prohibited to consume or display an open container of an
alcoholic beverage in public except in the person’s immediate • No boat clean-up, fishing or swimming allowed in the
camp site or to sell alcoholic beverages in the Park. ramp area.
• Quiet time is from 10 p.m. – 6 a.m. • Speed limit in Park area is 25 mph. Speed limit next to
river is 10 mph.
• Excess noise and/or disturbing conduct are not permitted.
• Please watch for children and wildlife.
• Campsites must be kept clean. All litter must be disposed of
in trash receptacles conveniently located throughout Park. • Failure to comply with these rules may result in eviction
from the Park.
• Only one unit per site is permitted to hook up to utilities.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING
• GRAY WATER AND BLACK WATER MUST BE HAMM CREEK PARK
DISCHARGED ONLY AT DUMP STATION. 6957 W. FM 916
• All plants and wildlife are protected by law. Rio Vista, Texas 76093
• No display or discharge of firearms or fireworks is allowed in From Hwy 174, West on FM 916
the Park. No open fires when burn ban is in effect. No Approximately 8 miles – on left
ground fires are permitted except in fire rings.
• Pets must be on a leash no longer than six feet and under Phone: 817-556-9311
control at all times. Pets are not allowed in buildings or on Fax: 817-556-9329
In case of emergency, dial 9-1-1
the beach. Pet owners must clean up after their pet.
Disclaimer of Liability: Johnson County, or any of their officials, officers, agents, or employees shall not be liable or responsible for damages to any property or for any personal injury.
Neither shall any individual duly authorized to enforce the rules of Hamm Creek Park, acting in good faith and without malice in the performance of official duties, assume any personal
liability for damage that may occur to any person or property as a result of any act required in the discharge of official duties.