המינהל לחינוך התיישבותי ועליית הנוער
The Rural Education and Youth Aliyah Administration
1. Sorting things out 2. Helping new teachers
1. Setting up the routine 3. Staff meetings on a
2. Planning programs for the year 4. Setting up peer observation
(Projects, English Day, ... ) 5. Encouraging use of
1. Personal meeting with individual 3. Meeting with the רכז/ת פדגוגי
teachers (especially new teachers) or / and the Principal.
2. Meeting with the יועצתvis a vis
Learning Disabled students.
1. Getting organized for בגרות בע"פ 2. Submit 11th grade Bagrut
January / February
1. Checking with the bagrut teachers 2. Planning of Prelims )) מבחני מתכונת
that their students have been reflecting HOW ציון שנתיis
to be given.
properly registered for the exam. (in accordance with school
March / April
1. Collect information for the following 2. Bridging the gap between 6th / 7th
year about * teachers grade teachers.
* classes about the
1. Textbook feedback from the teachers 3. Book lists for the following year
2. Feedback about Computer program 4. Sample lesson given by new
1. Summing up of the year 3. Cleaning up
2. New class lists
July / August
1. General policy talks - 2. Staff meetings -
* English library * introduce
* Computer room * discus
* Use of English room * discuss peer
* Decide on student assessment policy - (e.g. Hw =?%; Classwork ?%;
Tests=?%; Rdg. file=?%; ...)
Summaries of staff meetings and peer observation + tests with test-form
are to be kept on file ( )תיק מרכז/תtogether with relevant information from חוזרי