1. Go to http://school.discovery.com
2. From the list of menu options located on the left-hand side of the page, click
3. Click Worksheet Generator.
4. View the types of worksheets you can create under Create a Worksheet.
5. Click Create under Matching and read the directions.
6. Enter 20th Century U.S. Presidents in the worksheet title text box.
7. Delete the example text in the large text box by selecting the text and pressing
the Delete key.
8. Enter words as pairs separated by commas (no space on either side of
comma). If you would like to use words and definitions place your definitions
after the comma. DO NOT USE COMMAS ANYWHERE ELSE IN YOUR TEXT!
Example: Congress,legislative branch of government
9. Enter the following words and their matching counter-part.
Franklin Roosevelt,New Deal
Harry Truman,Fair Deal
John Kennedy,space race
Ronald Reagan,Berlin Wall falls
Jimmy Carter,Iran hostage crisis
George Bush,Gulf War
Dwight Eisenhower,WW II general
Lyndon Johnson,Civil Rights Act
George W. Bush,war on terrorism
10. You can either create a printable version of your worksheet or save your
worksheet to your existing Custom Classroom account. If you don't have an
account, you MUST sign-up for Custom Classroom before your worksheet will be
saved. After you complete registration, your worksheet will be saved in your new
11. Click Create a Printable Version.
12. You may print your worksheet from your browser by going to the File menu and
selecting Print; or you may copy and paste your worksheet into a Word
13. Click the Solution button at the bottom of the page.
14. Print the solution page, or copy and paste to a Word document and save your file.