Goods in Transit Free Prize Draw - Terms and Conditions
The Promoter of this free prize draw is AXA Services Limited, 5 Old Broad
Street, London, EC2N 1AD (“the Promoter”).
1. This free prize draw is open to UK based insurance brokerages or
intermediaries with an AXA Insurance UK Plc (“AXA”) agency (“AXA
Agency”) identified by an AXA Agency number (“Agency Number”)
2. A Brokerage is automatically entered into the free prize draw when a
UK resident employee of the Brokerage aged 18 or over (“Brokerage
Employees”) processes on ABR (via an AXA underwriter, broker with
an AXA Agency, or through another form of connectivity which will
populate ABR) a quote for the Goods in Transit insurance product,
underwritten by AXA, which satisfies AXA’s underwriting criteria (“GIT
Quote”). Each GIT Quote will generate one entry for the Brokerage
into the free prize draw.
3. There is no limit on the number of entries a Brokerage or Brokerage
Employee may make provided the requirements of clauses 1 and 2 are
4. A Brokerage may gain an additional entry into the free prize draw each
time a Brokerage Employee registers their full and accurate details at
www.axa.co.uk/chameleon. A Brokerage Employee may only register
on the site once.
5. There will be one prize comprising a £500 Red Letter Days voucher
(“Prize”), Red Letter Days’ own terms and conditions shall apply to
any activity for which the Prize may be exchanged. Certain Red Letter
Days experiences are subject to minimum or maximum requirements
e.g. age, health, height or weight. Charges may apply where the
activity, for which the Prize is exchanged, is cancelled due to minimum
requirements not being met. For full details, please contact Red Letter
6. By entering this free prize draw you agree to be bound by these terms
and conditions and by any other requirements set out in any related
7. The free prize draw is not open to employees of any companies within
the AXA Group of companies and their associated, affiliated or
subsidiary companies, and their families, agents or anyone connected
or involved in the administration of this free prize draw.
8. The commencement time and date for entry into this free prize draw is
00.01 on 29 September 2008 and the closing date and time for entry is
23.59 on 1 December 2008 (“Closing Date”). Entries received after
the closing date and time will not be eligible for entry into the free prize
9. No purchase is necessary to enter the free prize draw.
10. The winner will be selected at random from the entries received within
two weeks of the Closing Date, and the winner announced by the
Promoter by 15 December 2008. The Promoter’s decision is final and
legally binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be
11. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or any part of it)
for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary
for reasons beyond its control. There will be no cash alternative and
the prize is not transferable.
12. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or
otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from
these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive,
remain in full force and effect.
13. The winner will be informed in writing, telephone or email with details of
how to claim the Prize.
14. By entering this free prize draw, you agree that the Promoter is not
liable for any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever suffered or
sustained in connection with this free Prize Draw (including but not
limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses, loss of profit, income
or goodwill), the use of any prize or any act or omission (whether
negligent or not) of the Promoter or its affiliates, save for any liability
which cannot be excluded by law (including fraud, gross negligence or
for death or personal injury caused by the Promoter's or its affiliates’
negligence). For the avoidance of doubt, the Promoter and the AXA
Group has no liability or responsibility for the actions of Red Letter
Days, including any activity which the winner may undertake.
15. The winning Brokerage and the Brokerage Employee who takes
advantage of the Prize (or such other prize as is substituted by the
Promoter if necessary) agrees to use of their name and image in any
promotional activity following the draw.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or amend this prize draw
at any time without notice.
The Promoter will use the personal information that the Brokerage
Employees provide to enter the Brokerage into the free prize draw and to
notify the Brokerage if it is the winner. The Promoter may also use the
information provided to contact the Brokerage Employees about AXA
products and services. The Promoter may do this by post, phone, email
and text messages. If you do not want us to do this, please tick this box .
Otherwise, the Promoter will assume that you are happy for the Promoter
to contact you for the time being. The Brokerage Employee may change
their minds at any time by writing to the Promoter a 5 Old Broad Street,
London EC2N 1AD.