County of Andrews
RM. 104 COURTHOUSE
RICHARD H. DOLGENER ANDREWS, TEXAS 79714
COUNTY JUDGE (432) 524-1401
FAX (432) 524-1470
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
ANDREWS COUNTY COMMISSIONERS’ COURT
There will be a Special Meeting of Andrews County Commissioners’ Court on
Monday, January 3, 2005 at 9:00 A.M., in the Commissioners’ Courtroom, Room
107, Andrews County Courthouse, Andrews, Texas.
The purpose of this meeting will be to consider the following agenda.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
4. Meet with Mr. Ben Kendrick in regard to the Economic Development with
Lea County, New Mexico. Discuss and approve letter of support.
5. Consider approving the full time employment of Serena Hooper for the
County Attorney’s Office at the rate of $10.73 per hour, effective January 5,
6. Consider approving the Easement and Right of Way from Andrews County
in regard to The Sports Complex located in Precinct 1.
7. Consider approving the airport hangar lease(s) for Lester Weaver and Jim
Goldsmith effective February 1, 2005.
8. Consider approving the airport hangar lease for Lester Weaver effective
February 1, 2005.
9. Open the floor for Public Forum.
10. Consider approving various budget amendments under Local Government
11. Consider approving the payment of financial obligations for
12. Entertain a motion to adjourn.
Richard H. Dolgener, County Judge
Wednesday, December 30, 2004