Sales Supervisor – Full Time Salary
To optimize frontline direct sales results across Admissions, Retail and Food & Beverage within
Warner Village Theme Parks Revenue Stream
Reporting to: Retail Manager
Company: Warner Village Theme Parks
Location: Sea World
Key Accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and be accountable for direct selling strategies in conjunction with other stakeholders to
achieve business objectives
• In conjunction with existing On Job Coaching Frameworks/Systems conduct selling assessments with
frontline staff to drive selling behaviours congruent with achieving business objectives
• Aid decision making by providing objective analysis of sales performance where requested
• Provide written and verbal reporting to management on sales performance on a regular and ad hoc
The successful candidate will need to demonstrate the Village Roadshow Core Competencies (refer to page 2
• Contributing to the Team
• Customer Focus
• Decision Making
• Work Standards
• Continuous Improvement & Innovation
• Managing People
The successful applicant also needs to possess the following:
• Previous retail or other sales experience in a tourism, travel or hospitality environment is an advantage
• Proven history of holding employees accountable for job performance
• Previous experience in staff training and coaching
• Ability to succinctly report on trends, specific market observations and identify impediments to
objectives and growth expectations as well as the Ability to report by set deadlines
• Must be results focused and able to work under pressure
• Must have a high level of energy and commitment
• The ability to work varying between a 7:30am start and 6:30pm finish
Please forward your letter of application, highlighting your ability to satisfy the position’s Key
Accountabilities and the Selection Criteria, as well as your current resume.
To apply: Applicants please return CV to Human Resources
Applications will not be accepted after: 14 August 2009
CORE COMPETENCY DEFINITIONS
Contributing to the Team Actively participating as a member of a team to move the
team toward the completion of goals.
Communication Clearly conveying information and ideas in a manner that engages the
audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
Customer Focus Making internal and external customers and their needs a primary focus
of one’s actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
Decision Making Committing to an action after analysing financial, people and
organisational information and developing alternative courses of action based on
logical assumptions, facts, and available resources.
Work Standards Setting high standards of performance for self and others; assuming
responsibility and accountability for successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-
imposing standards of excellence rather than having standards imposed.
Continuous Improvement and Innovation Originating action to improve existing
conditions and processes; using appropriate methods to identify opportunities,
implement solutions, and measure impact, including where appropriate the generation
of innovative solutions.
For staff who have people management responsibilities only
Using interpersonal styles and methods to help build a cohesive team; inspire and guide
individuals towards higher level of performance; modifying behaviour to accommodate
tasks, situations, and individuals involved.