CS360 Windows Programming
Assignment 5 Final Project Proposal
Date Assigned: Thursday, November 10, 2005
Date Due: Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Points: 30 pts
You are to prepare a proposal for your final project. The proposal should contain the
• Full names of team members: Include email addresses.
• Summary description of the project: This should be one paragraph that describes
the project, the potential users of the project, and role that the project will serve
for the users.
• Technologies used in the project: List the technologies you will use. For example,
database technology, regular expressions, XML, graphics, or anything else.
• Project user interface: Draw the user interface for the project. This can be hand
drawn and should show all the windows that will be available in your project, as
well as all the controls you will be using.
• Team member roles: You need to break your project into pieces and describe how
you will divide the work among the team members.
Teamwork is a very important part of working in the real world. It is important that you
participate fully in your team, and report problems early on. It’s vital that team members
communicate (swap email addresses), otherwise, you will have difficulties integrating the
different components of the project.
Submit a hard copy of your code by 9.25am on Tuesday, November 15, 2005.