How to Cook Shakkarpare
1 cup whole wheat flour
11/2 cup maida (plain flour)
1/3 cup sugar
1 tsp Saunf
1/3 cup ghee
Ghee to deep fry
* Mix the above ingredients with a little water and knead into a soft dough.
* Divide dough into equal parts and roll out into thick chappatis.
* Cut with a cookie cutter or knife into small diamond shapes.
* Lift with spatula and keep aside on a dry cloth for 1 hour.
* Deep fry in hot ghee over slow flame till light golden brown.
* Drain well and keep aside till cool.
* Store in clean, dry containers.
Read more @ http://www.keywordarticles.org/Article/Measure-It-Up-/55434