PR Log - Global Press Release Distribution
The IT Management Conference & Expo in NYC will bring together the greatest minds in IT for
By IT Management Conference
Dated: Jun 18, 2009
ITMC will feature top IT Leadership including Gary Vaynerchuk, the CIO of Forbes, Founder of MySQL,
Creator of PHP & CTOs from GE, IBM, CSC, AIG, Avocent, Citigroup, Nortel & many more
The IT Management Conference (www.ManageIT.me) Oct. 14-16, 2009 in New York City will
showcase 50+ presentations over 3-days from world-renown industry-leaders such as the Founder &
Creator of MySQL Michael “Monty” Widenius, Internet Celebrity & Social Media Sommelier Gary
Vaynerchuk, Co-Creator of PHP & Zend CTO Zeev Suraski and Richard Sheridan, CEO of Menlo
Innovations & Pioneer of Agile eXtreme Programming.
ITMC will include presentations from Chief Executives such as:
- CTO of GE edgelab, Chris Kalish
- CIO of Forbes Media, Mykolas Rambus
- CTO of CSC, John A. Glowacki Jr.
- Deputy CIO of the U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Thomas Boyce
- CEO of 9,000+ employee firm iQor, Vikas Kapoor
- Distinguished Engineer & CTO for IBM, Richard Cocchiara
- CTO of Avocent Corporation, Ben Grimes
- Chief Innovation Architect of UnitedHealth Group, Murali Kaundinya
- CTO of Ascentium, Alessandro Muti
- Former-CTO of Citigroup, AIG & Kaiser Permanente, Carol Rizzo
- CEO of Savvion, Dr. M. A. Ketabchi
- CIO of Henry Schein North America & Chair of the LISTNET CIO Council, Grace Monahan
- Chief Business Architect at Unisys Corporation, Ron Zahavi
- Founder of ICT Advisory Group & Former-CTO of Nortel, Broadcom, Enterasys & Cabletron, John J.
ITMC will take place at New World Stages, a trendy 60,000 sq/ft location just 4-blocks from Times Square
that includes enormous presentation screens, open wifi and super-comfortable plush chairs with
stepped-seating for a perfect view from every seat! A daily "Super Special New York Lunch" as well as
all-day refreshments will be included.
Attendees can expect to improve their IT management knowledge and skills, do lots of power-networking,
get involved in creative ideation and have great fun while learning to be a better leader.
Exceptional sessions will include:
- How to Shine in a Dark Economy by Pamela Rucker, VP of IT for 120+ location industrial services firm
- Enterprise Cloud Computing by Peter Coffee, Director of Platform Research for Salesforce
- Very High Scale Web Applications by Dan A. Richards, VP of Constant Contact Labs
- Web Site Success Factors by Alon Cohen, CTO of Phone.com & Inventor of the basis of VOIP
- How to Raise Capital with Web 2.0 Technologies by Serial Entrepreneur David Teten
- Leading Change by Judy Balaban, Senior Managing Director of Cushman & Wakefield
- Why Open Source Makes Sense by Marco Tabini, CEO & Publisher of php|architect and Python
PR Log - Global Press Release Distribution
- Creating Sustainable Technological Competitive Advantage by Oleg Vishnepolsky, CTO of 24/7 Real
Media & the person responsible for the launch of the first consumer ISP
Conference attendees will have access to the IT Management Expo where they will gain insight into the
most cutting-edge products and services exhibited and discover new tools to increase productivity, make
their jobs easier and their work more efficient.
Attendees who are PMI-certified Project Management Professionals (PMP) will be entitled to claim PDU
credits for many of the sessions at the IT Management Conference.
Registration is now open for attendees and press. Exhibition space at the IT Management Expo can be
purchased online at http://www.ManageIT.me/sponsor and provides a cost-effective option to reach an
audience of business owners, management and other decision makers. There are a limited number of
sponsorship options still available; ITMC sponsorship programs have been carefully designed to give
organizations the greatest visibility and the highest ROI.
Full list of speakers and sessions: http://www.ManageIT.me/speakers
About the IT Management Conference
The IT Management Conference (http://www.ManageIT.me) is a 3-day conference and expo on IT
leadership and technology management in Midtown Manhattan (New York, NY) on Oct. 14-16, 2009.
ITMC was designed to create a synergy between all the roles involved in IT management, meshing
business leadership with the technical management and catering to executives, entrepreneurs, leaders and
managers as well as industry-experts who share a passion for leadership and technology. ITMC was also
intended to assist developers and technologists in gaining additional management skills and growing into a
Category Business, Computers, Internet
Tags it management, it leadership, cio, cto, ge, IBM, vaynerchuk, forbes, csc, aig, citigroup, nortel
Email Click to email author
City/Town New York
State/Province New York
Country United States