- BROKER FEE AGREEMENT -
THIS AGREEMENT (The “Agreement”), made and entered into this ___day of ______ 2010 by
and between _________________(“Broker”), and______________________________(“Client”).
WHEREAS, Client desires to purchase __________________the of which shall be used to
identified herein below; and,
WHEREAS, Broker, subject to the terms herein, will provide broker services to assist Client in
obtaining and closing on such commitment.
NOW, THEREFORE, the parties hereto, each in consideration of the covenants and agreements
of the other, in consideration of the services to be performed, and for good and other valuable
consideration, the receipt and adequacy of which are hereby acknowledged, agree as follows:
1. Client hereby contracts Broker to provide a source for said ________________ in the amount
and terms acceptable to Client secured by the following _________________(“Properties”):
2. Client agrees to pay to Broker an amount equal to ________Percent ( _____%) of the
Purchase Amount as a fee (the “Fee”) which shall be earned upon the funding of any of the
above mentioned properties whether in whole or part. It is understood and agreed that Broker.
3. The Parties agree that the payment of any fees due shall be made directly out of the proceeds
of the purchase. Client hereby irrevocably agrees for the sole purpose of issuing instructions
to Escrow/Closing Holder to pay the fee directly to Broker or his assigns.
4. Broker and Client agree that this employment and authority of Broker by Client shall continue
twelve (12) months from date hereof, and shall continue from month to month after such
twelve month period, unless and until said contract is terminated by either of the parties in
writing, excepting the covenants as described in Paragraph 5.
5. Client or any affiliate of Client agrees not to circumvent Broker by directing, approaching, and