Men’s Ring Sizing Chart
Please note, if you do not choose the standard size, there is a $10.00 charge to size a ring.
1. Please print this guide while making sure that page scaling is set to “none” in your print dialog box.
2. Measure the bar below to make sure it is exactly 2 inches long.
0 1 2
3. Select a ring that fits the intended finger.
4. Place the ring over the circles below.
5. The circle which matches the ring most accurately is your ring size.
(Please note: If the ring falls between 2 sizes, select the larger size.)
Size 9 Size 9.5 Size 10
Size 10.5 Size 11 Size 11.5 Size 12
If you have any questions about sizing, please contact us at email@example.com or
(708) 679-7588 between 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Central Time.
Remember when sizing your finger there are a few important things to keep in mind.
• Temperature, humidity and your mood can affect your ring size. So, size your finger
on an even temperature, even tempered day.
• It is best to size your finger at the end of the day when your fingers are at their largest.
• If you are not absolutely sure of their ring size, it is best to take the stock size of the ring.
We suggest you not continually resize a ring. Also, please remember, we do charge each
time the ring is sized.