Individual Consortium Agreement
Eastern Oregon University and __________________________ (Host Institution)
Home institution: The institution from which you are seeking a degree and from which you intend to
receive financial aid.
Host institution: The institution(s) where you are taking courses that apply toward the degree from the
Student Name: __________________________ Hours Registered at EOU: _________
Social Security Number:__________________ Hours Registered at Host:__________
Term of Attendance:_________ Year:_______ Phone Number: __________________
We cannot approve a consortium agreement with a school that is not on the quarter system. That
means no semester schools and no clock hour schools. The academic calendars are too different.
General provisions: Read Carefully
1. Students must have the Financial Aid Office at your host school sign this form first.
2. Send or fax the signed form and a copy of your registration at your host school to Eastern Oregon
University Financial Aid Office. (541)9623661
3. Students will be enrolled at both Eastern Oregon University and the host institution.
4. Courses that are 100 level or higher are eligible for financial aid. There may be exceptions upon
request: For example: Math 095.
5. It is the student’s responsibility to report changes in enrollment and either school to EOU.
6. It is the student’s responsibility to check with their advisor to ensure that ALL classes taken at the host
school count toward their degree program.
7. It will be the student’s responsibility to pay the host school.
8. It will be the student’s responsibility to have an official transcript from the host sent to EOU at the
end of each term.
I authorize Eastern Oregon University and the host institution to share information about me regarding Financial
Aid, grades, admissions and related academic issues. This sharing of my information may take place electronically
via the Oregon Financial Aid Exchange (OFAX). I understand the agreement and agree to the conditions listed
Student Signature Date
In accordance with Title IV Federal Regulations and policies established to allow students to access financial aid
considerations under agreements of this nature, the following terms and conditions apply to a Baccalaureate Degree
offered by Eastern Oregon University.
Financial aid will be administered by the degree granting institution (EOU). Hours from the host institution will be
considered in the enrollment calculation at the home institution for financial aid purposes. All financial aid will be
applied for at the home institution first, and any remaining aid will be sent to the student who will be responsible for
paying all tuition, fees, and other costs at the host institution. The policies of the home institution will be in place
in cases of refund/repayment due to withdrawal from courses.
Financial Aid Office EOU Date
Financial Aid Office Host Institution Date